Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help for repair minelab relic hawk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by luigi cataldi View Post
    Good evening
    thank's Mr. Quiaozhi maybe i found the missing transistor in BC 557 that is connected to the diode on the coil TX, as soon as I make the necessary changes of components I update you

    Mr. Kt 315 if you need better photos, for me there is no problem tomorrow I do other with a photo camera 15 megapixel
    tomorrow??? we had meet 2019 and no yet pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    replied
    yes infact "rel jpg" it's schematic the musketeer

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.
    These might give you a clue.
    I don' think the file "re=.jpg" is for the Relic Hawk. In fact, I can't see what's driving the TX push-pull stage.

    Interesting circuit, though

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.
    These might give you a clue.
    George

    please do not upload nothing before answerer did not send pics of high resolution.
    i again do not have chance to get the pics. who left me without the information?

    i ask you do the job with me sinhronically.

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    replied
    ok thank's Guru

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by luigi cataldi View Post
    in the future can I post my repairs?
    Of course, no problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    replied
    thanks guys problem solved
    I changed the bc 857 and the brs 51 to the audio

    in the future can I post my repairs?

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    replied
    Good evening
    thank's Mr. Quiaozhi maybe i found the missing transistor in BC 557 that is connected to the diode on the coil TX, as soon as I make the necessary changes of components I update you

    Mr. Kt 315 if you need better photos, for me there is no problem tomorrow I do other with a photo camera 15 megapixel

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    read before to send pics in the forum


    if you load trash pics - you do not respect us here.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by luigi cataldi View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi
    sorry for the translation
    good morning
    I'm Luigi Cataldi resellers and Repareir Metal Detector on Italy
    I have a Minelab relic hawk in Repair, it's an old metal and I do not find information online for the components to replace, obviously eliminating all the code on integrated the processes is difficult ........ ............. ..


    there is certainly a burnt transistor and you do not read the code


    if you can help me I will be grateful

    the images attached are minelab relic hawk in repair
    The only information I have are a few schematics of the Relic Hawk. Some have transistor numbers and some don't.
    These might give you a clue.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    replied
    Hi Qiaozhi
    sorry for the translation
    good morning
    I'm Luigi Cataldi resellers and Repareir Metal Detector on Italy
    I have a Minelab relic hawk in Repair, it's an old metal and I do not find information online for the components to replace, obviously eliminating all the code on integrated the processes is difficult ........ ............. ..


    there is certainly a burnt transistor and you do not read the code


    if you can help me I will be grateful

    the images attached are minelab relic hawk in repair

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • luigi cataldi
    started a topic help for repair minelab relic hawk

    help for repair minelab relic hawk

    buongiorno
    Sono
    composta da Luigi Cataldi Rivenditori Italia e Repareir Rilevatore di Metallo
    Ho un Riparo Minelab in riparazione, è un vecchio metallo e non trovo informazioni in linea sui componenti da sostituire, ovviamente eliminati tutti i processi è difficile .......................

    certamente c'è un transistore bruciato e non leggi il codice

    se potete aiutarti sarò grato a te
    Attached Files
Working...
X