The receiving coil must be polarized before recording a useful signal. Therefore, even with this type of metal detector, a clear drag and displacement of the signal from the iron can be seen.
I do not hope to be well understood but I will avoid the dispute.
The schemes that I will publish soon have been downloaded from a real working machine and are absolutely accurate. Made by Mr. Grozdan. Later, they were modified due to technical problems with winding transformers and adjustment, as well as high demand. I will also say that the over-sensitivity of this circuit introduces additional difficulties when working near high voltages. But of course if you have sensitivity it will also have a large oscillation near magnetic fields. However, this circuit solution, combined with all the laws of nature, is an ingenious creation that remained misunderstood by the audience. I can say all the other metal detectors in comparison are toys for children. There can be no comparison. It will be funny. So the myths and legends are true!
Comment