Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivconic Fisher Gold Bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • algan
    replied
    Scheme from the archiveFISHER GOLD BUG.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Hi guys! This scheme is the best I can get! According to the coil I built, the sensitivity is very good and it was through it that I made the modifications. Perhaps with a coil ready, the detector does not have the same sensitivity. Unfortunately, I don't have a Fisher Gold Bug to compare. So, I leave this contribution here. I didn't have time to redesign the original layout, but I believe that everyone will understand the changes.

    P.S.: As the previous diagram, I used your power supply with lm7806 and lm317 for 2.5V
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Dear Andre, thank you for the video. Congratulations!! you make it happen!! I'm still in learning process, Mr. Ivconic will give proper comments. I just glad we have a new project to catch here!!
    Thank you for your comments!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    It looks promising indeed.
    Although... i must notice one thing; audio is "breathing" like the phase is reversed.
    Can you reverse only one coil leads and try it again?
    TX or RX leads to reverse only, not at both coils.
    Apart that; you made progress, which i failed.
    Congrats!

    Thank you for your comments!

    Thank you for watching!

    P.S.:You have not failed! On the contrary, it gave me inspiration!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    It looks promising indeed.
    Although... i must notice one thing; audio is "breathing" like the phase is reversed.
    Can you reverse only one coil leads and try it again?
    TX or RX leads to reverse only, not at both coils.
    Apart that; you made progress, which i failed.
    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Dear Andre, thank you for the video. Congratulations!! you make it happen!! I'm still in learning process, Mr. Ivconic will give proper comments. I just glad we have a new project to catch here!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Gentlemen Ivconic, Op04 and mmh,

    I sent you a private message. There is the link to see the video.
    Please, I would like to know your opinions and suggestions!

    Regards,
    Andre

    Leave a comment:


  • SWL
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Braked. YouTube is better

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Thank you Andre!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Hi Andre, please check your PM, I want to see your video. Thanks
    Dear Op04,
    I'll to release him today, later!

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre View Post

    Dear mmh

    I built the coil head with the following specifications: TX - 29AWG wire - 819uH + resistor 22R in series to limit the current in the TX transistors. RX - 31AWG wire - 11.9mH. The results are promising. I got good sensitivity with a small coin at a distance of 15cm. I will publish the video on youtube, but it will be private. I am not going to make it available here because I am getting a lot of unfair criticism in the other topic. If you are interested in watching this video, give me your email and I will send it to you.
    Hi Andre, please check your PM, I want to see your video. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,

    Good suggestion! I'll do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Right now i am transferring whole content of my Youtube channel to https://odysee.com/
    I welcome you to do the same with your videos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied

    Dear mmh

    I built the coil head with the following specifications: TX - 29AWG wire - 819uH + resistor 22R in series to limit the current in the TX transistors. RX - 31AWG wire - 11.9mH. The results are promising. I got good sensitivity with a small coin at a distance of 15cm. I will publish the video on youtube, but it will be private. I am not going to make it available here because I am getting a lot of unfair criticism in the other topic. If you are interested in watching this video, give me your email and I will send it to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • mmh
    replied
    Yeah..
    Sorry
    The R55, on the board, and the R64 counterpart
    One-time calibration

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X