Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivconic Fisher Gold Bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Andre
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Yes, those values always bothered me. So I ran it through filter pro. I can say with authority, those values don't work. They were specific to the opamps being used at that time.
    Dear Mr. dbanner,
    I agree with what you said. Also, didn't the values of the components of one filter need to be the same as those of the other filter, since they are shifted by 90 degrees?

    Andre

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Yes, those values always bothered me. So I ran it through filter pro. I can say with authority, those values don't work. They were specific to the opamps being used at that time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    Hi guys! I made some changes to the scheme and he started waking up from a coma. I scribbled the Iviconic's original scheme and the detection signals started to emerge. They are weak! The target has to be very close to the coil to be perceived, but it is a start. I have some doubts about the notes I left in the sketch. Can someone help me?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Hello, Ivconic,can you write the parameters of the coils of a golden bug 2 ohms and inductance. Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    You are a good man!
    Although I have been an electronics technician for over thirty years, I was unsure of some trimpots this project has. It would be interesting, for those who have more knowledge than I, could describe them, or even draw the waveforms.
    I wouldn't want to give up on this project so quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Andre View Post
    It is true! I followed all 6 pages of the topic. I understood that you were using a GB2 coil and that was why you were giving errors. Even so, I decided to try it because it was as close as I could get to GB2. It was a pity that you gave up.
    Yes, could be the coil too. I am not sure.
    Everything seems alright and yet not working good at all.
    I put it aside and wait better times.
    Sooner or later some GB1 will come and than i will be able to check the schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    replied
    It is true! I followed all 6 pages of the topic. I understood that you were using a GB2 coil and that was why you were giving errors. Even so, I decided to try it because it was as close as I could get to GB2. It was a pity that you gave up.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    You shouldn't rush into it since i already announced on the other topic that i am giving up from it, since i faced the problems with it too.
    I used previous hand drawn schematic, W.Lahr i presume; to draw it in software and make it clearer.
    Instead RX based on several transistors i put opamp there.
    And i made it. Not working good at all. Many problems.
    And problem is not in RX front end but after it.
    So i assumed that Lahr's schematic is carrying also some mistakes.
    That's why i gave up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre
    started a topic Ivconic Fisher Gold Bug

    Ivconic Fisher Gold Bug

    Noble masters! Did anyone manage to mount the Fisher Gold Bug altered by the illuminated Ivconic? I designed my PCB, assembled it but it doesn't work. I don't know if it's the components or any errors in the design or execution. I will post the project, waveforms, coil. But I would like to know in advance if anyone has had any success, since we have not yet achieved the GB2 scheme. I apologize for my Google Translate, if there is an error in the Portuguese - English translation.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IC_GB_moded4060 - OP37.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	648.7 KB
ID:	371645
Working...
X