Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Ivconic Fisher Gold Bug
Collapse
X
-
Hi guys! This scheme is the best I can get! According to the coil I built, the sensitivity is very good and it was through it that I made the modifications. Perhaps with a coil ready, the detector does not have the same sensitivity. Unfortunately, I don't have a Fisher Gold Bug to compare. So, I leave this contribution here. I didn't have time to redesign the original layout, but I believe that everyone will understand the changes.
P.S.: As the previous diagram, I used your power supply with lm7806 and lm317 for 2.5VAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you for your comments!Originally posted by ivconic View PostIt looks promising indeed.
Although... i must notice one thing; audio is "breathing" like the phase is reversed.
Can you reverse only one coil leads and try it again?
TX or RX leads to reverse only, not at both coils.
Apart that; you made progress, which i failed.
Congrats!

Thank you for watching!
P.S.:You have not failed! On the contrary, it gave me inspiration!
Leave a comment:
-
It looks promising indeed.
Although... i must notice one thing; audio is "breathing" like the phase is reversed.
Can you reverse only one coil leads and try it again?
TX or RX leads to reverse only, not at both coils.
Apart that; you made progress, which i failed.
Congrats!
Leave a comment:
-
Dear Andre, thank you for the video. Congratulations!! you make it happen!! I'm still in learning process, Mr. Ivconic will give proper comments. I just glad we have a new project to catch here!!
Leave a comment:
-
Gentlemen Ivconic, Op04 and mmh,
I sent you a private message. There is the link to see the video.
Please, I would like to know your opinions and suggestions!
Regards,
Andre
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi Andre, please check your PM, I want to see your video. ThanksOriginally posted by Andre View Post
Dear mmh
I built the coil head with the following specifications: TX - 29AWG wire - 819uH + resistor 22R in series to limit the current in the TX transistors. RX - 31AWG wire - 11.9mH. The results are promising. I got good sensitivity with a small coin at a distance of 15cm. I will publish the video on youtube, but it will be private. I am not going to make it available here because I am getting a lot of unfair criticism in the other topic. If you are interested in watching this video, give me your email and I will send it to you.
Leave a comment:
-
Right now i am transferring whole content of my Youtube channel to https://odysee.com/
I welcome you to do the same with your videos.
Leave a comment:
-
Dear mmh
I built the coil head with the following specifications: TX - 29AWG wire - 819uH + resistor 22R in series to limit the current in the TX transistors. RX - 31AWG wire - 11.9mH. The results are promising. I got good sensitivity with a small coin at a distance of 15cm. I will publish the video on youtube, but it will be private. I am not going to make it available here because I am getting a lot of unfair criticism in the other topic. If you are interested in watching this video, give me your email and I will send it to you.
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah..
Sorry
The R55, on the board, and the R64 counterpart
One-time calibration
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: