Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building Wolf Treasure [Tesoro Lobo]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    What will be the right thing to do?
    ----
    10-100pF
    Thanks KT for the help !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    What will be the right thing to do?
    ----
    10-100pF

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I have noticed that some have run LOBO with these changes.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I can't get GB to work.
    Any advice would be helpful !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Friends, I don't know which capacitor should go on C7.
    In some schemes they say that it should go 10pF in others 3.3nF-10nF.
    What will be the right thing to do?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    My measurements.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    good. continue. getting near to Tejon SEF
    Rx - 160 turns , 0,20 d.
    Tx - 40 turns , 0,38 d.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I put a 52nF capacitor in TX to tune to 17500Hz.
    For RX a 6.48nF capacitor at 18100Hz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends I made the coils and ran them with the coil generator with this data:
    TX = 17.83Khz + 40.9nF (+ 10nF in generator)
    RX = 14.62Khz + 10nF in generator.

    Other data obtained from the coils:
    TX = 51 turns, 0.255 mm. (30AWG), diameter 207mm., 51.1 Ohm., 1.588mH.
    RX = 145 turns, 0.202 mm. (32AWG), diameter 207mm. , 11.03 Ohm., 11.615mH.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I am running a DD coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by dgm View Post
    Hi Ruben, I think there are errors on the post you wrote, TX 1.33 mH with 110 hm, it seems a lot to me, on what diameter? What kind of coil do you mean (DD - OO- Concentric)?
    TX = 1.33mH, 11.0 Ohm., 0.28mm., 65 turns.
    RX = 10.97mH, 50.5 Ohm., 0.22mm., 170 turns.

    Leave a comment:


  • dgm
    replied
    Hi Ruben, I think there are errors on the post you wrote, TX 1.33 mH with 110 hm, it seems a lot to me, on what diameter? What kind of coil do you mean (DD - OO- Concentric)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by dgm View Post
    Hi Ruben, what are the inductances of the TX and RX coil?
    Very good question dgm.
    In several diagrams I have found the following data assigned for the coils:
    TX = 1.33mH, 11Ohm., 0.28mm., 65 turns.
    RX = 10.97mH, 50.5 Ohm., 0.22mm., 170 turns.

    But with the FOMA data using the coil generator I get this data:
    TX = 17.88Khz + 42nF (+ 10nF in the coil generator); I get an inductance of 1,523mH.
    RX = 14.65Khz + 10nF in the generator; I get an inductance of 11.8mH

    But here FOMA clarifies that it does not matter to measure inductance; but with the frequency and the resistance of the coil we can make our coils of different dimensions.

    Leave a comment:


  • dgm
    replied
    Hi Ruben, what are the inductances of the TX and RX coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Hope it has good results. looks like a good project

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X