Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggest me a circuit for a detector that has a good sound circuit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeoMax
    replied
    Have you ever tried using a different speaker, perhaps 8 ohms instead of 32 ohms? Or a piezo speaker? Perhaps the designer of the schematic used a "standard symbol" from their component library that doesn't correspond to the actual speaker in use. I see this kind of thing regularly in schematics.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SSSSSSS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.7 KB ID:	440628 Click image for larger version  Name:	Silver_Star_Sch.jpg Views:	0 Size:	611.5 KB ID:	440625
    Originally posted by Altra View Post
    You need to show us the threshold part of the circuit. It may be limiting the full volume to the output amplifier.
    This is the diagram, there is a coarse threshold and a fine threshold. When I am without headphones, the LED reflects a signal, but I have to hold the speaker to my ear to hear it. The near signal is clearly audible, and when I wear headphones, the far signal is audible at the same time as the LED, but also weakly. What correction can I set on the threshold? Thanks. And the second diagram is missing the LED and the fine threshold, the rest is the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    You need to show us the threshold part of the circuit. It may be limiting the full volume to the output amplifier.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Here are two more LM386 audio circuits...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Audio Circuit with LM386.png
Views:	455
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	440612

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1111111111.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	440608
    connect pin 1 with 8

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Hi Algan. In my humble opinion, the best audio oscillator I've tried so far is the Fisher 1266X, if used in VLF detectors. For PI detectors, the best is the one I use in my detectors that use a CD4046, such as the GS-5 Lite.
    Watch the videos on YouTube and you'll find out.
    Best regards.​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1111111111.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	440608

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Strange, show the circuit, how you connected it

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    I tried it lm386 the sensitivity drops not ok with it

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    lm386 instead of T4

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Your opinion didn't help me. Thank you.This is what I remember, but I can't find it on Minelab Muskitar, it's interestingly done. Click image for larger version

Name:	жжжжжжжж.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	440601

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    google DUTY CYCLE. in the circuit you boost up the signal NOT by amplifier changing, JUST by right DUTY CYCLE choice. this is NOT amplifier in understanding of a sound amplifier.

    A duty cycle is the fraction of a single period where a system or signal is active or "on," typically expressed as a percentage, and represents the ratio of ON time to the total cycle time. For example, a device with a 50% duty cycle is active for half of the time and inactive for the other half, while a system with a 60% duty cycle is on for 60% of the time and off for 40%. The concept is vital in electronics and engineering for determining how long a device can operate without overheating, managing power consumption, and optimizing performance in applications like electric actuators, control systems, and welding machines.​

    Leave a comment:


  • suggest me a circuit for a detector that has a good sound circuit

    Hello colleagues, please suggest me a circuit for a detector that has a good sound circuit and can hear quiet sounds better. Thus, in this circuit, even with headphones, distant signals can be heard faintly. The important thing is that there are matches to this scheme. I tried two variants from other detectors, but the result was worse than the original.Thanks. Click image for larger version  Name:	volume.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	440587
Working...
X