Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggest me a circuit for a detector that has a good sound circuit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Jafar,

    Check out the MiniPulse project files. There are also Gerber files for making the actual circuit board. Print them out and use them to create your own circuit board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    I am using the link below to build a sniffer metal detector, is that correct?





    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/foru...e-take-2/page3

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi Jafar,

    you can buy a ready made PCB of the MiniPulse here on eBay. A guy from Australia sells them. That would be easier than to make your own PCB.
    Here the link...

    Unfortunately, because I am in Asia and in a country under US sanctions, it is not possible for us to buy from this store.

    I am skilled in printing with iron-on. If they send me a pcb for printing, I will make it at home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Infamy
    replied
    I have a load of Crossbow boards.
    I think I might sell most of them on French Ebay.

    Probably have enough components for 10 kits, need to have a sort through as I might be using them on other projects.
    Let me now if interested may prod me to actually look.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Jafar,

    you can buy a ready made PCB of the MiniPulse here on eBay. A guy from Australia sells them. That would be easier than to make your own PCB.
    Here the link...


    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Jafar View Post
    Thank you all for your good advice. Kt315 and GeoMax
    Can you provide the mmp pcb for Ironing printing with iron? I know you will help me.
    you can re-go in especially done MPP section of the forum and continue to ask something there. i think George will answer on any your question with big cheers.

    Minipulse Plus - Geotech Forums (geotech1.com)​

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    Thank you all for your good advice. Kt315 and GeoMax
    Can you provide the mmp pcb for Ironing printing with iron? I know you will help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hello

    GMT KING COBRA would also work with a large coil. we say now about the COINS, not the cash. Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnum_Force_Field_Coil.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	440708

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hello,

    The MPP would also work with a large coil, but the coil must remain within the coil specifications. The timing can also be adjusted. Generally, it should also work with large coils and modifications. The disadvantage, however, is that with a large coil, you won't find small coins, only large caches.​

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    do MPP... Sniffer is working with big coil for hunting big cash. not for the coins. Click image for larger version

Name:	ramka4.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	440705

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post

    Hi Jafar,

    If you're looking for a detector for deep searching, I recommend the DeltaPulse/Sniffer. If you're looking for a coin detector, I recommend the SurfPI, Barracuda, HammerHead, or MiniPulse. The GS5lite project is also quite good, but requires advanced electronics knowledge. All projects are well documented in the forum.
    Thank you for your help, how deep does the sniffer device support in the soil? And please send the link.

    I want to do the MPP Rev-E project, but I would like to make the PCB myself at home using the ironing method. Can you send me a picture of the PCB?
    If you send me a picture of the PCB for the sniffer device, I will also iron it out.
    Does the MPP Rev-E device have the ability to change coils?

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Jafar View Post

    Hi Carl,
    the question I want to ask is a little different from the above. I am looking to build a metal detector for high depth and a metal detector for coins. I am confused among the different designs which one to build and the fact that I am looking for an analog metal detector not a digital one. The resolution is not important either. In both cases, more depth is more important to me. And I looked for pulse-gray projects on his page but I did not find any. If they are also good, please provide them. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions.
    Warm regards,
    Hi Jafar,

    If you're looking for a detector for deep searching, I recommend the DeltaPulse/Sniffer. If you're looking for a coin detector, I recommend the SurfPI, Barracuda, HammerHead, or MiniPulse. The GS5lite project is also quite good, but requires advanced electronics knowledge. All projects are well documented in the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafar
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    I assume that as the target signal strength increases, you want the frequency to increase and the duty cycle to move toward 50%. That will give an increase in both pitch and volume.
    Hi Carl,
    the question I want to ask is a little different from the above. I am looking to build a metal detector for high depth and a metal detector for coins. I am confused among the different designs which one to build and the fact that I am looking for an analog metal detector not a digital one. The resolution is not important either. In both cases, more depth is more important to me. And I looked for pulse-gray projects on his page but I did not find any. If they are also good, please provide them. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions.
    Warm regards,

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    I assume that as the target signal strength increases, you want the frequency to increase and the duty cycle to move toward 50%. That will give an increase in both pitch and volume.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ddddddd.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.5 KB ID:	440672
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post

    The speaker drive is not the problem. The problem is that the VCO duty cycle is not correct. algan, most likely you will need to experiment with the VCO and figure out what component values will make it work correctly.
    Thanks, Carl, I'll work on the VCO, I think I'll try it and the circuit like this, I don't know if it will be correct, but if I put 100 k two trimmers on the red circle and see if at 32 hertz it will sound like 500 hertz, maybe I'll need wider pulses than these

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X