Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scs-bg
    replied

    I think you are working on this board in vain. I made it myself with an iron according to my ideas. In practice, many changes were necessary. This is a test board of this design. The elements are soldered additionally. No one is a prophet in electronics. For example, the diode limiter at the input of the TL 061. No one can predict that the amplifier has a trigger effect when a signal with a large amplitude has a trigger effect. The circuit that I have sent is final and working. Maybe if I had decided to produce, I would have redesigned the board. Now I have no such intention. You can only be happy that I have done the hard work.​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied


    This is a great "brain teaser" for me on this boring evening!
    I "decoded" most of the pcb.
    But there are a few parts that I haven't been able to decipher and need some help here.
    I also found a couple of inconsistencies between the schematic and the pcb. I marked everything.
    BTW my schematic is bad and will need a lot of fixes, so ignore it!
    Instead of clarifying things; I made even more confusion with my schematic!

    In the attachment, I provide a Sprint Layout pcb layout on which only need to write down the values ​​of the components that I have not been able to decipher.
    I also make a few remarks on the original schematic.

    CLICK TO ENLARGE:​

    ​Click image for larger version  Name:	sbg-d.jpg Views:	0 Size:	838.4 KB ID:	448322Click image for larger version  Name:	pcb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	913.5 KB ID:	448323


    ​​P.S.
    If nothing else; at least I really enjoyed "brainstorming" and practicing focus, which I've lost quite a bit lately!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you so much, SCS-bg, for sharing your schematic. I'm going to build your detector and test it in the field. I'll take some time to make the single-sided PCB. Your video intrigued me, showing how the sound varies with different metals and how it discriminates between them. I think building it will help me understand its operation better. Thank you so much for your contribution to this forum, and we hope you get well soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    It's boring to be sick.​ Click image for larger version

Name:	dog_sick-700x466.jpg
Views:	1084
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	448290

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Maybe I could send a PSB. I would develop the board again in the final version, but now I have other problems.​ SBG.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Thank you, dear friend, for your good wishes!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    It was exactly what I saw in your video that attracted me and gave me the motivation to redraw your schematic.
    The vast majority of newbies to the forum will not understand anything.
    But that doesn't even matter to me. I only look at my interests and what interests me.
    I won't go into detail about what attracted me to watching your video.
    I have not the slightest motive to do anyone any favors here.
    My "school" cost me too much. It's time for others to pay for their education.
    I like this detector of yours and think it has something for me.
    Ok, I understand your words. I will draw the pcb myself.
    Sasho... in the end I just want to say THANK YOU for sharing this with us.
    I sincerely hope that your health is better and that you will live many more years!
    All the best!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    The site Geotech does not allow sending files to the Internet. The PCB is different from the one that works well, many elements are added. This is a complex structure and it would be difficult to foresee everything. I don't want to deal with this, in video see how well it works. Anyone who has a desire can develop PCB himself. He remains satisfied. Many people think that "pulse induction" is some kind of magic but it is not so. The detector finds many things after very expensive factories detectors.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    This is the circuit board. Many things are different here. For example, the stabilizer is discrete. I recently had surgery in a hospital and I don't want to deal with circuit boards because I don't intend to make more such detectors.​ Click image for larger version  Name:	SBG pcb.jpg Views:	75 Size:	1,009.3 KB ID:	448209
    It is impossible to reproduce that pcb only with the help of that picture, it is possible to make many mistakes in the drawing.
    Do you have the original .lay file?
    Drawing a new pcb is something I've always loved to do, but it's a lot of mileage in my eyes and I'm not so confident in my drawing anymore.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    As always; every Sasho's schematic always catches my attention, there is a lot of interesting in his schematics.
    But it's always easier for me to look at a schematic if it's drawn so that it's visually adapted to my eyes:
    I just "broke" the quads into duals and adjusted the packages for easier drawing and easier dividing on stages.
    (click to enlarge)


    ​Click image for larger version  Name:	SlowMotionSGS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	439.4 KB ID:	448278

    Layout is done in: https://www.expresspcb.com/
    Here is the layout:

    ​​

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    This is the circuit board. Many things are different here. For example, the stabilizer is discrete. I recently had surgery in a hospital and I don't want to deal with circuit boards because I don't intend to make more such detectors.​ Click image for larger version

Name:	SBG pcb.jpg
Views:	1155
Size:	1,009.3 KB
ID:	448209

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    The board is from the first version. It is very modified,. In theory it is often different from the real design that works well. What you see in the diagram and the video has changes. If you are interested in this detector, you can make a board for the box you use. It is not easy to make it like a pulse detector, experience is also needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • getsa
    replied
    Would you please share the PCB so that the detector can be effortlessly replicated and tested?​

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    The CD4066 has better parameters when switching analog signals. I have also done it with the CD4053 but the results are worse.
    ​
    Okay, thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    The CD4066 has better parameters when switching analog signals. I have also done it with the CD4053 but the results are worse.
    ​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X