Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    my suggestion avoid problems - sold to PCB or use золотые панельки для микросхем goldplated sockets.
    Click image for larger version Name:	золотой разъем.png Views:	0 Size:	279.4 KB ID:	449721

    somebody download Саша видео?
    ​ Click image for larger version

Name:	bad luck.png
Views:	272
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	449722

    I'm currently in the trial and error phase; I'll try it out and see. Thanks for your advice.


    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by TurkAlperenebeg View Post
    My PCB has arrived and I am installing it.
    my suggestion avoid problems - sold to PCB or use золотые панельки для микросхем goldplated sockets.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	золотой разъем.png Views:	0 Size:	279.4 KB ID:	449721

    somebody download Саша видео?
    ​ Click image for larger version

Name:	bad luck.png
Views:	272
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	449722

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Unbelievable, but it finally happened!
    The PCB from China has arrived!
    A colleague sent it to me a long time ago, but due to a bad choice of sending method; pcb traveled too long!
    So much time has passed that I have completely gone out of focus and topic.
    It will take me a few days to pull myself together and get back to this thread.
    I'll let you know here when I make some progress.



    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sasho_pcb_top.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	446.0 KB
ID:	449688Click image for larger version

Name:	Sasho_pcb_bott.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	368.5 KB
ID:	449689​​​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    My PCB has arrived and I am installing it.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I totally forgot about this topic!
    Because my pcb hasn't arrived yet!
    Still traveling from China!
    It's all the fault of my colleague from China who stubbornly always chooses the cheapest way to send packages.
    Although I sternly told him "10 000" times to send with a better service.
    I'm here. Still waiting for the pcb!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Hello again, can you tell me the values ​​here?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ah it's Cscope CS2MX!
    Yes, that's my "atwork" from 2011.
    I completely forgot about it!
    I drew that schematic based on available information.
    I don't remember the details at all now.
    But here I found my works in the archive.
    I hope it will be of use to you.
    But I have an important warning for you!
    I'm not at all sure that the work is error free!
    You will have to go the same way and slowly check everything!

    The reason I never made it or checked that work is because I obtained the original CS2MX detector around that time and thus completely lost the motivation to make my own DIY copies.
    Here is the archive, I hope it will help you:

    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied

    Thanks for the reply. I'm interested in this model, it's an interesting circuit, but when I order the boards, I'll have to include this one too Click image for larger version  Name:	ивконич.jpg Views:	0 Size:	145.3 KB ID:	448843



    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    ivconic did you make a detector on the cscope, I saw that you drew a diagram years ago​
    I only built the CS660. I did not make the others.
    I have extensive documentation regarding several models.
    Making a coil is what often deters me from making a detector.
    For the last ten or fifteen years, I have not been making detectors for the most part.
    But I like to trace schematics and pcbs.
    I kind of "modernize" old pale copies of schematics and sometimes my "artwork" turn out good.
    This can be called documentation work, document collection and archive creation.
    I see someone here is admonishing us to stick to the topic.
    Ha, ha, ha!
    The forum has many more moderators than Carl himself knows!
    80% of the posts on this thread are pure nonsense.
    Until I get a pcb; I won't have anything constructive to write.
    Also, until I see someone else build this detector and show pictures, details, video; I see no reason to "stick to the topic" BS.
    Especially not by someone who is not a moderator, admin or owner.

    P.S.
    AI is just keep better and better!




    ​Click image for larger version  Name:	Offtopiccretin.jpg Views:	0 Size:	540.9 KB ID:	448841​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post

    No.. it so different from Sascho work, aside from powerful sensitivity the VCO he made is something new well I've been waiting detector sound like gold bug, he finally show it and I believe it's analog. Hope Sascho share that version.
    #151
    Yesterday, 03:33 PM​Yesterday, 3:33 PM what pechkata wrote, you can read it in Bulgaria, we know our mentality​

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post

    There were many craftsmen in Bulgaria who made such detectors, this is from my area.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGde5EYFHts
    No.. it so different from Sascho work, aside from powerful sensitivity the VCO he made is something new well I've been waiting detector sound like gold bug, he finally show it and I believe it's analog. Hope Sascho share that version.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Please Guys lets focus on this thread .. focus on Sascho's work, we're just about to hold another new project/schematic now the video link are gone, I don’t think he will give that powerfull machine... it's a pitty
    There were many craftsmen in Bulgaria who made such detectors, this is from my area.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Please Guys lets focus on this thread .. focus on Sascho's work, we're just about to hold another new project/schematic now the video link are gone, I don’t think he will give that powerfull machine... it's a pitty

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied

    ivconic did you make a detector on the cscope, I saw that you drew a diagram years ago​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Mario-j23 View Post

    Maybe rare but I prefer sovereign..... Sascha's schemes definitely have the power... health SCS​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0410_smal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	577.2 KB ID:	448807
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0411.jpg Views:	0 Size:	555.8 KB ID:	448808
    I've had a couple of Sovereigns, the last one was a GT.
    I also had the old black one, as in the photo, with the addition of a special VDI box!
    The reason I want the 1220XD is pure nostalgia.
    I worked with 1220B for a long time, had two units; gray and black. And I have very fond memories of them.
    This is exactly the main reason why I became interested in this Sasho's schematic, when I saw how it works on his video.
    There is something about the operation that reminds me of the behavior of the 1220B. Slow motion is the right word.
    My pcb is on its way, needless to say I'm impatient!

    ​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X