Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scs-bg
    replied
    The circuit is created by me, the detector is made by me. Now I have other problems, I wish you success.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mario-j23
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I dream about obtaining the 1220XD... though are rare , long shot!
    Maybe rare but I prefer sovereign..... Sascha's schemes definitely have the power... health SCS​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0410_smal.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	577.2 KB
ID:	448807
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0411.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	555.8 KB
ID:	448808

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post

    Which scheme is this? Thanks
    He won't show his organ.
    Trust me.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    Let's measure who has the bigger organ...
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Uif2b9xJu...SWF3k1Bk1EuSJ4
    Which scheme is this? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    Let's measure who has the bigger organ...
    https://youtube.com/shorts/Uif2b9xJu...SWF3k1Bk1EuSJ4
    Dear Sascho,
    Sir,.. That is Very powerful.... I wonder the schematic for the black box is it different beast from the previous white box machine.. is it hybrid? since there's iron indicator meter
    Will you share this beautiful VCO version? Remind me gold bug sound.

    Many thanks Sir...May you be given health and prosperity

    Regards,
    taufik​​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I dream about obtaining the 1220XD... though are rare , long shot!

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    The fields are plowed at 25/30 cm. Below this level, there is no soil balance.
    I still enjoy shallow detectors.
    This is my new detector.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	viber_изображение_2026-05-19_16-43-47-861.jpg Views:	0 Size:	330.3 KB ID:	448785 Click image for larger version  Name:	viber_изображение_2026-05-19_16-43-48-257.jpg Views:	0 Size:	470.1 KB ID:	448786

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Hi scs-bg,

    Wish you speedy recovery - our DIY community only benefits from your ideas.​

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Unfortunately, these schemes are more interesting to me now...

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    This is the favorite activity of the "great Bulgarian masters"... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I have repaired CO2 lasers that operate at 13.6 megahertz without any problems, and here people who have assembled something that they don't know how it works are teaching me.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    When there is intrigue, there is development!

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Let's measure who has the bigger organ...

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    It doesn't matter whether the resonance is sequential or parallel. I hope you know what K factor is. I'm not going to become a teacher. Many fortune tellers have appeared on this forum. I don't want to deal with fables. In Bulgaria, everyone is competent in computers, women, brandy, politics and metal detectors. Do what you like. But first do, and then teach people! Click image for larger version  Name:	prorok.jpg Views:	0 Size:	644.7 KB ID:	448687
    I'm not teaching anyone - I'm sharing facts.

    A Bulgarian understands everything.

    I am proud of this.

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    This type of generator works a little better in our soils.
    Practice shows it.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	ENIGMA.gif.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	448716


    ​


    Click image for larger version  Name:	varna.jpg Views:	0 Size:	256.6 KB ID:	448707

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X