Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    It's all a matter of compromise. In soil with ore, you work with a worse Q factor. Unfortunately, the sensitivity is worse.




    Click image for larger version

Name:	0-02-05-0d58c9c14bb1299b11c6679a954558179562b2cb0e8db6aad6353ee5728f5c0c_22c84967c38eb92e_1.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	453.2 KB
ID:	448703 Click image for larger version

Name:	0-02-05-869a5bcc13d5da8883e817b5ab6bca4a5a576146fc75a894846af61e97210e20_594d7b8cc622dc85_2.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	448704 Click image for larger version

Name:	0-02-05-61a75b417a4fefac3b5a8b2665f91211a56d970c42f8337ee6781aa4ed55677d_1f880a2739087e5a.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	448705

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    It's all a matter of compromise. In soil with ore, you work with a worse Q factor. Unfortunately, the sensitivity is worse.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Sorry, "Q" factor. Typing Click image for larger version

Name:	What-is-the-Q-factor-of-RLC-series-resonant-circuit.png
Views:	366
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	448689 error.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    It doesn't matter whether the resonance is sequential or parallel. I hope you know what K factor is. I'm not going to become a teacher. Many fortune tellers have appeared on this forum. I don't want to deal with fables. In Bulgaria, everyone is competent in computers, women, brandy, politics and metal detectors. Do what you like. But first do, and then teach people! Click image for larger version

Name:	prorok.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	644.7 KB
ID:	448687

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tone_discr__schematic_s_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	722.1 KB ID:	448685





    This scheme.


    Last edited by pechkata; 05-17-2026, 12:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied





    80 volts peak.

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied





    First steps.

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20260516_140611.jpg Views:	46 Size:	469.0 KB ID:	448665 This is the generator in reality. I took a picture so that there are no disputes and doubts. I am not angry with the young man from Turkey. No one knows everything when he is a beginner. He should not rush without checking everything. In the schemes, every detail is important. I have good friends from Russia and Turkey. They are people with great potential.
    Yes, it's a very good oscillator - but it's a sequential oscillating circuit.
    There is an air-ground difference.
    He's good at the beach.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    But the greater wisdom of life lies in the simple fact; who does not inhale a lot of white smoke - he will never learn Electronics enough!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    My (AI) caricatures should not be taken seriously but only as a humorous illustration.
    I'm currently in the "crazy AI drawing" phase.
    This is a temporary state, I'll go back to normal when I get bored of AI drawing!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20260516_140611.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	448665 This is the generator in reality. I took a picture so that there are no disputes and doubts. I am not angry with the young man from Turkey. No one knows everything when he is a beginner. He should not rush without checking everything. In the schemes, every detail is important. I have good friends from Russia and Turkey. They are people with great potential.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	schematicrants.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	471.0 KB
ID:	448663​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    My pcb is on the way, it'll take 10-15 days to arrive.
    This is just one testing pcb done by my colleague from China.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	277
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	448660​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No harm done, pcb remains the same:

    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	32.0 KB ID:	448658​

    Leave a comment:


  • scs-bg
    replied
    TurkAlperenebeg
    Junior Member
    • Join Date: May 2026
    • Posts: 13


    #122
    Today, 06:41 PM


    Hello! I am a 12th grade student at a technical school in electronics. We noticed discrepancies between the board and the schematic diagram, especially in the generator part. There, the two capacitors in the bases must be short-circuited, otherwise the transistor mode will not allow generation. We have not checked the board in detail, in this regard we trust you. Some annotations on the picture of the diagram I sent are details - to identify potentiometers, switches and others that will be placed on the front panel. Thank you very much for your interest! All the best! After I construct the device, I will send you a review
    ​





    ​
    Dear friend, electronics is a complicated thing and nothing is done there with assumptions or beautiful drawings. If you short-circuit the capacitors, the voltage on the bases of the transistors will be about 0.4 volts and they will be blocked. You are still young, you will learn many more things. I wish you to become a good specialist.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X