Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scs-bg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	генератор.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	448653 This is the final version with verified element values. There was only one difference - the resistors in the generator R2 and R13 have a value of 4.7 kilohms. One end of C7 is to minus. The generator works great. If you short-circuit the capacitors C1 and C8, it will not work with these resistor values. The circuit provides a small current through the transistors when the coil is not turned on.
    I wish you success.​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	sbg-d.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	772.2 KB
ID:	448652

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Hello! I am a 12th grade student at a technical school in electronics. We noticed discrepancies between the board and the schematic diagram, especially in the generator part. There, the two capacitors in the bases must be short-circuited, otherwise the transistor mode will not allow generation. We have not checked the board in detail, in this regard we trust you. Some annotations on the picture of the diagram I sent are details - to identify potentiometers, switches and others that will be placed on the front panel. Thank you very much for your interest! All the best! After I construct the device, I will send you a review
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • boilcoil
    replied
    Write in English son, or they'll give you a warning.

    <Здравейте!
    Аз съм ученик в 12-ти клас в техникум по електроника.
    Забелязахме несъответствия между платката и принципната схема,особено в генераторната част.Там двата кондензатора в базите трябва да се съединят на късо,иначе режимът на транзисторите няма да позволи генерация.
    Не сме проверявали подробно платката,в това отношение ви се доверяваме.
    Някои анотации върху пратената от мен снимка на схемата
    са подробности-за да установим потенциометри,ключове и други,които ще се изнесат на предния панел.
    Мого ви благодаря за интереса!
    Всичко най-хубаво!
    След като конструирам уреда, ще Ви пратя отзив​>

    Is equal to

    Hello!
    I am a 12th grade student at a technical school in electronics.
    I noticed inaccuracy between the board and the schematic diagram, especially in the generator part. The two capacitors in the transistor bases must be shorted, otherwise the transistors will not go in generation.
    I have not checked the board in detail.
    Some annotations on the picture of the diagram I sent ,are details - to identify potentiometers, switches and others that will be placed on the front panel.
    Thank you very much!
    All the best!
    After I construct the device, I will send a review​ in the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Hmm

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    When you analyze such schematics; some things are self-explanatory, they don't have to be literally connected on the schematic.
    "Virtualg Ground generator" is a separate stage (logical) and shows how the virtual ground is generated.
    It is understood that the output is connected to all points on the schematic that should go to virtual ground.
    There are all in all only the two basic ways of drawing a schematic; "literal" and "academic".
    The "academic" style is easier to follow and requires a full understanding of the schematic, but is much cleaner and clearer.
    "Literally" connecting is easier for someone who does not understand the schematic (or he wants all to be literally connected), but it is much more difficult to follow and observe the circuits.
    Both ways are equally correct and it is a matter of personal preference of the one who is used to it.
    ...

    Sasho is someone who certainly cannot be considered to not understand schematics well, because he is the original author,
    it is certain that he understands his work best, better than all of us.
    But Sasho has his own style in drawing schematics and for him it is the best method. I respect that. "Old school" I would say.
    I am a member of that other "school" of drawing, the "academic" one, which does not literally connect everything on the schematic,
    but tries to separate and break down the schematic into logical stages.
    There is nothing wrong with either approach.
    ​​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    TX connections and following components:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	448637​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Disc ("discr") switch and Volume potentiometer:


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	448635​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "AFD" stands for "Alu Foil Disc", you use these two points to connect the switch, fixed resistor or trimmer/potentiometer, as you prefer:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	269
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	448633​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    That's why Sprint Layout is so easy to check with , no it is not error, it is alright:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	265
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	448631​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Doesn't it seem like the PCB and the circuit diagram don't match, or have I made a mistake?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I assume you don't have a Sprint Layout? Or do you have?
    If you don't have; be sure to download and install, version 5 or version 6, it doesn't matter.
    You will find the installation easily on the Internet.
    Then with that software you can open this file and everything will be much easier for you:
    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No, I can't because I don't have any.
    Unlike the vast majority of my colleagues, I write component values ​​directly on the pcb and do not create a separate "BOM" (Bill Of Material) list.
    Just in case I plan to have JLPCB make my pcb and solder the components; I am forced to do it, and it is a rare case.
    In this case, from the beginning I planned to make only one device and solder all the components myself.
    That's why I didn't make a BOM list.
    Ok, I know, it's bad practice and it's not professional.
    Ok, that's me.
    That's why I published here (UP, post #106) a large and clear picture of the components and their values.
    It is very easy to work with.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    I'm sorry, I couldn't see it because my eyesight isn't very good. I just found it now. Could you send me the ingredient list if you have it?

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    I couldn't see where the coils would be connected, I wonder where it is?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X