Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SBG- slow motion metal detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    I know the features are provided by Sash, I was just wondering what kind of coil winding mechanism you developed.
    I guess I couldn't explain myself.​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Sure, no problem, but I still don't have a solution.
    I'm still thinking about coil 3D drawing and printing..
    When I come up with something I'll post it here.
    ...
    As far as coil specs; Sasho already gave the specs:


    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	203
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	449967​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Hey, do you have a chance to share the file for the print you made for the iconic coil? I'm thinking of printing it too.
    Can you share with us how you do the coil winding part? I'm curious about how you wind your coil.​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    My 3D printer has a working volume of 220x220x250mm. But in practice I always use 200x200 bed area.
    Ideally would be to 3D print the "OO" coil housing...200x200mm.
    But how do I know the exact overlap area in advance?
    For precise balance.
    Maybe Aziz could help with his magic here?!


    ​Click image for larger version  Name:	Aziz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	438.2 KB ID:	449953​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    That's right.
    However, now comes the most difficult part: designing the box, making the coil... phew!
    I haven't DIY coils in ten years... I avoid that boredom, I mostly used stock coils.
    But this time I'll have to DIY the coil anyway...
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    And now we are waiting for the results in real soil. The tests in the air are good - as ivconic said - every proposal must show 3 things: a schematic, a PCB design and a video in real conditions to be properly evaluated.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SSM_Wirements.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	734.8 KB
ID:	449937​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Without any adjustment, without turning the potentiometer, as I soldered everything - I immediately turned on the voltage.
    Works like a charm from the first switch on.
    Now I am definitely motivated to devote myself to coil making.
    This is very promising!
    Well done Sasho!
    A phenomenal project!
    ​





    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Well...
    what do you know...
    I thought; who will now wait for the components, it will take a few days for them to be ordered and arrive at the address.
    I went to the attic and found everything I needed.
    The PCB is finished, but I'm quite exhausted, because I'm no longer in shape.
    Now there's a short break so I can devote myself to coil.

    ​

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sasho2.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	349.7 KB
ID:	449889​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    ... In several areas (U3, U4, U5), soldering in sockets would be difficult...​
    Not at all...
    The 2D/3D drawing on the JLPcb website sometimes does not reflect reality.
    I have a lot of experience with those web displays so I wasn't too worried about what would happen on a real pcb.

    ​...
    Damn capacitors!
    I always miss them.
    I have "tons" in boxes in the attic... but I don't feel like searching and digging, because it's all unorganized and unclassified.
    It's easier to buy new ones from the BOM list (which I didn't make because I'm lazy).

    ​

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Sashos_detector.jpg Views:	0 Size:	488.7 KB ID:	449879​

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkAlperenebeg
    replied
    Originally posted by pechkata View Post

    Hello, how is the project going...?
    I'm currently missing a few final materials; I'll get them, make the final touches, and share my test video with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by TurkAlperenebeg View Post
    My PCB has arrived and I am installing it.
    Hello, how is the project going...?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I started soldering the components.
    And like Murphy's Law ... I'm always missing some trivial components!
    I will have to order them and wait a few days.


    ​Click image for larger version

Name:	Sashosdetector.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	362.4 KB
ID:	449860​

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by scs-bg View Post
    It's boring to be sick.​ Click image for larger version

Name:	dog_sick-700x466.jpg
Views:	1084
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	448290
    Приветствую Сашо и желаю тебя
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Сашо БГ.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	471.5 KB
ID:	449726

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X