Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    Hi Freddy67
    a percentage of a large mistake in the coil.
    Coil is 28cm DD,
    TX= 65-75 windings, 0.45mm wire,
    RX= 160-175 windings, 0.22-0.27mm wire...
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hello everyone

    I just finished this detector works from the last weld. I have a serious problem. I detect a € 2 coin to a maximum of 10 cm and a metallic plate of 10 x 10 to 20 cm and bigger problem, if I just touch the potentiometer R 16 or 3 thread of connection (GEB), I have a strong signal in the speaker as if an object is detected. Where is the problem?

    Greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied
    you can publish the scheme Fisher 1265/66

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Look on Fisher 1265/66 schematic.
    It is a switch for maximum sensitivity as i recall.
    I took the whole stage from Fisher 1265/66 , at the time i did that version.

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied


    and where it connects

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied


    here what it serves and where it connects

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied


    how to add LED "LOW BAT''indicator for low battery voltage

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello Verotopasera
    TX home made for my coil = 220 nf
    RX = 68 nf
    regards, Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • verotopasera
    replied


    I made the top panel and use hand-made ​​antenna in addition to changing the values ​​of capacitors other change needed is a

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    I make this coil with balsa wood, with the data mentioned verotopasera for the SMW.
    Fine tuning is done with the loop seen in the photo.
    Data DD coils 27-28:
    TX - 75 coils, wire of 0.45 mm, 200 mm in diameter.
    RX - 160 coils, wire of 0.27 mm, 200 mm in diameter.
    Jose
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    have not tested it with another coil and there had not had time to do another. I also work with the coil Minelab Musketeer, but you have to change the values ​​of the capacitors of TX-RX, 220nF and 68nF for, according to the scheme presented Ivconic.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X