Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bernte_one
    replied
    yes you are right i mean the receiver coil (RX) so shield the rx side

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Shield can make or break a coil when used in the field. I have never had any success using the aluminium covered Mylar blankets. In fact they have worked worse than having no shield.

    Never tried aluminium kitchen foil.

    Have more success using a flat card covered in a PVA glue graphite mix. Also not having much success connecting to the TX or RX in the coil found it better to keep the shield separate into the box an connect here (IDX and Bandido) although connecting in the coil will work fine on the bench.


    The phase does alter when the shield is added. I use to aim for best null but now I use a range of small targets and go for best depth and ferrite still balances out.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    both ends on shield does not work with mine (bad disc and gb behaviour)
    bare unshielded coil work or only tx side shielded with graphit paint but i have also seen some People with massive foil shield
    I don't have right now graphite, so my option is only alu foil.
    Bernte, are u sure about TX shielded only? I heard about shielding only one side, but in my mind that was ever RX, or i'm wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    both ends on shield does not work with mine (bad disc and gb behaviour)
    bare unshielded coil work or only tx side shielded with graphit paint but i have also seen some People with massive foil shield

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    What is process about coil wires? Does both end's of tx and rx going together with shield?

    Leave a comment:


  • dumivan
    replied


    ask for help
    SMW working or unstable ! When budge probe runway , discrimination moose ! condensers to put that on the Tx and Rx , currently 470N and 68N

    Leave a comment:


  • kaligula
    replied
    Hi, I want to make version 3.0 of smw. Does anybody has made it and is everything ok with it. Can anyone from more experience members here explain how to set all these trimer pots here. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied

    made some tests yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • totob
    replied
    is this SMW v2 or v3 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello mst, which Version of the layout files and coil you have used for the detector in Video?

    i have finished my Admiral v1 to a ready working detector just have to fill the coil with epoxi

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

    Leave a comment:


  • mst
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • reis_43
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    These are my drawings SMW3
    Hi walkman ..send layout file please because that pictures very bad.. thank for send..

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    I worked three tiles of the same pattern, and no one does not work, why?
    I have osciloslop so I measured the multimer and everything is fine as the detector that works but my three tiles will not, where is the problem?
    When the device is connected to a battery of 12V from the speaker can be heard only a short ton, and nothing more, when you re-try the same and if the battery is constantly on and pushing a finger touch pad on the place marked green circle then heard from the speakers uniform tone. All integrated circuits, transistors, diodes I changed five times, measured resistance and nothing, all as before.
    To note also that the probe is working on the second detector normal. I'd like your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by The-Force View Post
    hello can anyone tell me what is the real size of this PCB in cm or mm.

    Thanks...
    78/94 mm

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X