Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by hooby life View Post
    I made this version it work well
    Hello Hobby Life, I also made that PCB and I have finished assembling it and I have not been able to make it discriminate metals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    would have some video of it working to share photos of the board

    Leave a comment:


  • hooby life
    replied
    I made this version it work well

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Thank you friend it really was the same one that I had attached.

    Leave a comment:


  • hooby life
    replied
    See post 77
    https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...&highlight=Smw

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Or can VLF Admiral be a better alternative?

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    There is a list of components I checked that some components have no description

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Ivconic which of the versions you indicate would like to have some boards made, would the Sprint Layout file ?.
    Will I use this attached file is it promising? or would it have a better version? I don't want the SMD version.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by folharin View Post
    minha ?ltima carta do baralho! Vou tentar fazer esse circuito, me parece muito interessante, enfim fiz o feleezjoo pi que n?o deu bons resultados aqui no sul do Brasil! porque aqui ? terra vermelha altamente mineralizada!
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    minha ?ltima carta do baralho! Vou tentar fazer esse circuito, me parece muito interessante, enfim fiz o feleezjoo pi que n?o deu bons resultados aqui no sul do Brasil! porque aqui ? terra vermelha altamente mineralizada!

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Smw 555 pll mod two tone ivconick dejavu request

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi toros at last i get full file and lay6 for smw 3 . I tell you that i well get it from ennyone . Its work well good dept and discr. By friends.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi TOROS Not this idea i will modified all capacetor and cercuit .

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Sbalio,
    Maybe I don't understand something. You are looking for a ready and working board, as you showed in the picture, or you are looking for the files on this board with components and values. The file I gave you has all the components for the board in the picture. The values of the components are gone and I have never had them.

    ulgar:

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Sbalio,
    Maybe I don't understand something. You are looking for a ready and working board, as you showed in the picture, or you are looking for the files on this board with components and values. The file I gave you has all the components for the board in the picture. The values of the components are gone and I have never had them.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X