Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    Tx 1 MH rx 14.75 mh
    does not pierce into the ground I've tried
    Asenka no one helps me double tone smw 555
    It is fine that others do not care but you do not have to be the same as them.

    That is why all knowledge senpiedeb along the way !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Asanka Sanjeewa View Post
    I made SMW metal detector follow your schematic. I change someresistors' values . I use 40 cm-35 big coil using PVC conduit pipe. no shild. TX 1mH ( 0.45 mm coil) and RX 15 mH (0.25 mm coil) It can detect ladies big ring at 60 cm distance with full iron discrimination ( in this moment it fully rejected medium piece of iron) I expected helpfrom cnckecgo. But unfortunately he did not help me. But you help me. You are very kind man brother .Thank you brother. I made many many detectors . But my English vocabulary and knowledge is not enough to advice for other members
    Hi Asanka.
    Could you share the mold of your large coil so that you can build one just like it?
    I would also like to know what resistors you have changed or what changes you have made and what capacitors you used to tune.
    I also asked cnckecgo for help and nothing!

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    Tx 1 MH rx 14.75 mh
    does not pierce into the ground I've tried
    Asenka no one helps me double tone smw 555

    Leave a comment:


  • hooby life
    replied
    Hi rubun2000
    What is your coil specification ?
    Tx 1mh rx 14.75 mh
    Frequency about 7.5 khz

    Leave a comment:


  • Asanka Sanjeewa
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    I think I'm going to open a new thread and I'm going to build my SMW version 3 and anyone who wants to help will be appreciated for your help; the problem is that I know nothing or almost nothing about how MD works. Or contact someone to help me. I hope to be successful !!!
    I made SMW metal detector follow your schematic. I change someresistors' values . I use 40 cm-35 big coil using PVC conduit pipe. no shild. TX 1mH ( 0.45 mm coil) and RX 15 mH (0.25 mm coil) It can detect ladies big ring at 60 cm distance with full iron discrimination ( in this moment it fully rejected medium piece of iron) I expected helpfrom cnckecgo. But unfortunately he did not help me. But you help me. You are very kind man brother .Thank you brother. I made many many detectors . But my English vocabulary and knowledge is not enough to advice for other members

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I think I'm going to open a new thread and I'm going to build my SMW version 3 and anyone who wants to help will be appreciated for your help; the problem is that I know nothing or almost nothing about how MD works. Or contact someone to help me. I hope to be successful !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I wanted someone to help me as to why my SMW does not discriminate but it is seen that there is no one who really helps !!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    [QUOTE = zakari; 287979] hola a todos
    ruben2000 y sbaio1 el archivo 145.rar tiene alg?n error que no est? de acuerdo con el esquema smw3
    cu?l es el correcto? Archivo pcb lay o esquema?
    Mejor relaci?n
    Zakari [/ QUOTE]


    Hi, zakari, here are the files I have from SMW3, I haven't built it yet. I hope you find it useful.Click image for larger version

Name:	SMW_3_0_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	361333Click image for larger version

Name:	smw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	361334Click image for larger version

Name:	smw (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	714.0 KB
ID:	361335SMW_3_0_5.pdfSMW_v3.rarClick image for larger version

Name:	SMW_3_0_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	529.8 KB
ID:	361333Click image for larger version

Name:	smw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.1 KB
ID:	361334Click image for larger version

Name:	smw (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	714.0 KB
ID:	361335SMW_3_0_5.pdfSMW_v3.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • zakari
    replied
    hi all
    ruben2000 and sbaio1 the 145.rar file has some error that is not according the smw3 schematic
    which one is the correct?pcb lay file or schematic??
    best regard
    zakari

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by sbalio1 View Post
    Hi to all SMW 3 IS BETTER THAN ALL SMW .
    Hello sbalio1
    Could you share your SMW3 to be able to compare with the one that I have both the schematic and the PCB?

    Leave a comment:


  • zakari
    replied
    hi sbalio
    i am going to make the pcb and lay out file for smw3
    does below schematic of smw3 is correct or no?
    best regard
    zakari
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hooby life
    replied
    Document please

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi to all SMW 3 IS BETTER THAN ALL SMW .

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I asked Iconico some questions about this PCB and there was no answer and I had to do it according to the schematic. You can see it in this link.
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I don't have my CPU at hand, otherwise I could have shared photos of my SMW, the 27cm DD coil.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X