Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by crni1 View Post
    My SMV 2.0 still has a low range of detection, discrimination is excellent.
    [ATTACH]44312[/ATTACH][ATTACH]44311[/ATTACH]
    And SMV V 1.0 depth and discrimination are excellent.
    [ATTACH]44313[/ATTACH]
    Proveri Tx i Rx. Ako su ok menjaj integralce, mozda je neki falsh.
    Pozz.

    Chenge IC, Tx i Rx.

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    My SMV 2.0 still has a low range of detection, discrimination is excellent.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00169 (3).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	716.5 KB
ID:	352295Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00160 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	635.5 KB
ID:	352294
    And SMV V 1.0 depth and discrimination are excellent.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00166 (4).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	647.3 KB
ID:	352296
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • totob
    replied
    hello all
    I made this detector smw v2
    When i measured the Frequency of tx signal I noticed that it is unstable, it is varied inversly to amplitude (when the ampl is 20v p - p fr= 6khz and when the ampl=14vp-p the fr=7khz).Is this a normal or there is somthing wrong?
    In this case i can't estimate the inductance of my handmade TX coil with c=470n and variable fr.
    because i don't have L meter for measering inductance .I made fr generator(in attashment) i found it in this forum. but i dont know what accuricy is it.
    Also what is the porposes of c1 68n in rx side is it fixed value according to inductance 15mh or can i experiment with different value such 10n 22n?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    This is not the first time I've had to remind you.
    Sorry, Qiaozhi.
    I thought that I would better understand myself with the countryman than with the translator, no bad intention.
    I accept criticism.
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by crni1 View Post
    Hvala zemljak.Мењао сам и њих,најбоље резултате сам добио са бц 327-40 појачањем 450 хфе
    I changed them, I got the best results with bc 327-40 amplification of 450 hfe
    i did especial table. you can print it and hang up near you on the wall.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by crni1 View Post
    Hvala zemljak.Мењао сам и њих,најбоље резултате сам добио са бц 327-40 појачањем 450 хфе
    I changed them, I got the best results with bc 327-40 amplification of 450 hfe
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    Zemljace probaj malosumne bc 558c (npn). Use lonose bc558c.
    Ne zaboravi da ih uparis jer imas posla sa diferencijalnim signalima.
    menjaj im radnu tacku s otpornikom od 10k. nadji optimalnu struju.menjaj samo na metu. rezistor test target.
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    zaboravih, mozda ti sonda nije dobro iznulovana na par mV. bad nul sonde ?
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    This is not the first time I've had to remind you.

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Сонде имам 5-6 оригиналних Цезарове које феноменално раде на детекторима са ИЦ555.
    Имам и ТС1000 оригиналну скоро нову сонду и нема битне разлике.
    Menjao sam i kondenzatore čak sam i njih merio i upoređivao i isto.
    Покушаћу још са транзисторима.

    The probes I have 5-6 originals of the Caesar that are phenomenally working on the IC555 detectors.
    I have the TS1000 original almost new probe and there is no significant difference.
    I changed the capacitors even when I measured them and compared them.
    I'll try more with transistors.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    zaboravih, mozda ti sonda nije dobro iznulovana na par mV. bad nul sonde ?

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Thank you.
    I'll try and just get more transistors.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Zemljace probaj malosumne bc 558c (npn). Use lonose bc558c.
    Ne zaboravi da ih uparis jer imas posla sa diferencijalnim signalima.
    menjaj im radnu tacku s otpornikom od 10k. nadji optimalnu struju.menjaj samo na metu. rezistor test target.

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Hvala zemljak.Мењао сам и њих,најбоље резултате сам добио са бц 327-40 појачањем 450 хфе
    I changed them, I got the best results with bc 327-40 amplification of 450 hfe

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Menjaj tranzistore. Chenge tranzistor. bc327
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Friends
    I worked SMV 2.0 and I'm not satisfied with the depth.
    I tried with hand-held probes as well as with the original TS-1000, I changed the capacitors to the RX and TS and the best results I got 22nf RX and 470 TS 10cm peny.
    I worked on the Lay file.
    Do you have any suggestions or solutions?
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonemgub
    replied
    now is good I come now from work, start detector and BOOM tit ti ri tit tit tnx @qute1

    Leave a comment:


  • qute1
    replied
    Sometimes its the actual sockets of bad quality where the legs go doesn't quite make contact properly.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X