Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tonemgub
    replied
    yeah when I blow on ne555 going crazy I resolder all contact but nothing

    Leave a comment:


  • qute1
    replied
    dodgy ic socket makes when blowing on it remove ic and check socket spread legs slightly and put back or change socket for better.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonemgub
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • tonemgub
    replied
    hi to all
    I make smw on start detect 1 eur on 15cm I turn off and now when I turn on nothing happend
    I check all connections and all is good but when I blow a cold air on the pcb, he starts playing wtf?!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    At least we know your nationality now.

    Krot2XM is a good detector.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by blobber View Post
    I think you mean voilà, this is a french word for "here it is"
    But where is your promised sprint layout file?
    1. ITALY WORD.
    Luigi Datome vola negli Stati Uniti per giocarsi la carta NBA con i Detroit Pistons.

    Luigi Datome flies to the United States to play the NBA card with Detroit Pistons.

    A fine luglio vola a l'Avana, a Cuba, per partecipare al Festival della Gioventù Comunista.

    At the end of July he flew to Havana, Cuba, to attend the Communist Youth Festival.

    English words for vola include fly, soar, fly by, fall off and pass quickly. Find more Italian words at wordhippo.com!


    2. no promise

    ******************

    MD KROT GUT OR NO ?

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    French, no. Latin for sure.

    nec vola nec vestigium exstat.

    There is nothing left (not a hollow, not a trace).

    Leave a comment:


  • blobber
    replied
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    vola smw 3.0
    I think you mean voilà, this is a french word for "here it is"
    But where is your promised sprint layout file?

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    vola smw 3.0

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    For all who want to test the board.
    This is the Walkman board. The parts are not displayed, but you have a picture of the board and you can follow it.
    Thank you Toros. Much appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Yes I will buy too. I have used demo version to print for etching, but I would rather professionally made boards (from ALLPCB) at AU$4-6 each, who require Gerber files, so Gerber to Sprint and Sprint to Gerber will fulfill all my needs. In the past Sven and others have converted Sprint to Gerber for me, but I don't like to impose. I am hoping I don't have to download Gerber as well to do this. I have Eagle, but have been unable to decipher its use. Also PCB Express which I have mastered, and is similar to Sprint.
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Yes I will buy too. I have used demo version to print for etching, but I would rather professionally made boards (from ALLPCB) at AU$4-6 each, who require Gerber files, so Gerber to Sprint and Sprint to Gerber will fulfill all my needs. In the past Sven and others have converted Sprint to Gerber for me, but I don't like to impose. I am hoping I don't have to download Gerber as well to do this. I have Eagle, but have been unable to decipher its use. Also PCB Express which I have mastered, and is similar to Sprint.


    SMW gut onli Serbia, Balkan. Austrelia land best ML RH relik hovk. Super 3x diskrim.

    super prise pcb pcb 0.5 evro.

    [email protected]


    Izradjujem stampane plocice foto postupkom na jednostranom vitroplastu(1.55mm,35um). Izradjujem i dvostrane plocice od dvostranog vitroplasta debljine 1.55mm 35/35um.

    Minimalna narudzbina je 300 RSD.

    Obavzeno: Prilikom slanja porudzbine na E-mail potrebno je uz prilozenu dokumentaciju napisati sta je potrebno uraditi jos osim izrade jednostrane ili dvostrane plocice kako bih ste dobili cenu odmah. Primer: "Jednostrana, solder mask, busenje i stampa rasporeda,5 komada. "I dobijate ponudu za tu kombinaciju i kolicinu.
    Cenovnik upit na email, ponuda:

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied
    SMW_BOB__N_HAZIRLAMA_A__AMALARI.zip - 7.9 MBa

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Hi friends,

    I did draw SMW3 but not test it. So I do not want to add

    if you want to test if you can add.
    For all who want to test the board.
    This is the Walkman board. The parts are not displayed, but you have a picture of the board and you can follow it.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Yes I will buy too. I have used demo version to print for etching, but I would rather professionally made boards (from ALLPCB) at AU$4-6 each, who require Gerber files, so Gerber to Sprint and Sprint to Gerber will fulfill all my needs. In the past Sven and others have converted Sprint to Gerber for me, but I don't like to impose. I am hoping I don't have to download Gerber as well to do this. I have Eagle, but have been unable to decipher its use. Also PCB Express which I have mastered, and is similar to Sprint.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X