Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bernte_one
    replied
    you can find sprint layout in the net with a crack

    i bought sl6 because i want to Support the Inventors from Germany

    also possilbe to use sprint layout Viewer, the print function ist blocked as i remind but is is possible to take a screenshot
    you can print the pcb tracks easily with paint or what else it is only necessary to print the right Ratio of the Picture file

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Thanks chevesne. All good Bernte. Moltazim that is very good. I will be soon updating to paid Sprint to also scratch out some pcb's for some designs here.

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied
    Originally posted by walkman View Post
    Hi friends,

    I did draw SMW3 but not test it. So I do not want to add

    if you want to test if you can add.
    I am doing it
    I will inform you of the result

    Leave a comment:


  • walkman
    replied
    Originally posted by moltazim View Post
    I asked him but he does not have the pcb layout
    Hi friends,

    I did draw SMW3 but not test it. So I do not want to add

    if you want to test if you can add.

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    again and again, why you dont ask user Walkman for sprint layout files?

    he is member of this forum
    I asked him but he does not have the pcb layout

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Hi Tim, this didn't aim on you. Pustarekas postings are strange

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    If this can help.
    SMW_v3.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Steady up Bernte. Don't bite my head off. I am merely trying to make Pustareka aware that he has posted a bogus link....but if walkman is still present, he may read this and post correct lay. Sheesh. I did ask politely.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    again and again, why you dont ask user Walkman for sprint layout files?

    he is member of this forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by pustareka View Post
    SMW PCB
    Just tried to view lay file again-msg- contains no bmp img. Displays only IC's and 1 (bottom layer?)trace.
    Pustareka if possible please check this file.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied
    Can electronic components be displayed on the image?

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by moltazim View Post
    Thank you my friend
    but
    Picture is not clear
    veri good bitmap draw path in sprint. zum see beter.

    sprint path wark

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied
    Thank you my friend
    but
    Picture is not clear

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X