Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serbian "Most Wanted"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hannu
    replied
    Originally posted by smity View Post
    ТХ - 115N, RX - 330 N. Screen (5-pin connector) to minus TX.
    Thanks. I made test with those values. When TX C=115nF TX frequency is 9.45kHz. It's little bit high but working. Instead of using LF347 I tried LS404, but there was no big difference. I still need to try make better hfe matching Q1,Q2 & Q3, now it's 327...331.

    Leave a comment:


  • ashefr10
    replied
    Hi, the pcb is huge you could reduce it

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    thanks for helping friends caesar good machine, especially in circuits with rx teshold I section.san. territory settings, or I did not see no thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Thanks Smity

    Leave a comment:


  • smity
    replied
    The sound I have not changed anything. Just put capacitor 1 uF. between the emitter of collectors and 547 (as advised in the message №55 Ivсoniс http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...533#post104533 )

    Leave a comment:


  • ashefr10
    replied
    Can someone put the pcb, the list of components and the value of 2 coils and a small explanation of the setting of the various potentiometers. thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Smity
    There are mods in the audio?
    Long ago, I made the first version of SMW 555.
    But the audio is not good.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    friends for comments and ideas have custom settings that apply thanks.smw2 as part of the changes

    You've done a super machine. I wish your success. smity smw master caesar normally. deyil How do I help the caesar of edermisin.thankyo

    Leave a comment:


  • smity
    replied
    ТХ - 115N, RX - 330 N. Screen (5-pin connector) to minus TX.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    What TX/RX capasitor values did you use to make ACE-coil to work? How coil shielding is connected (pin no 5)? I made quick test with ACE250 coil and SMW2 but not with good results.

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    APOLOGY AND ANYONE ELSE FROM THE SITE. HAND BECAUSE THE PROGRAM dream I had problems. ashefr10 friend for an answer when it comes to thenks.konu smw2 50-55cm in underground tests. TGSL Have a chance to do it

    and for making recommendations gtsl version of EDECOR have already thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by andon80 View Post
    Efendime teşekkür etmek bir cevap ashefr10. türkiye'de 50-55cm smw2 subsoil arkadaşlar. tgsl da iyi did.gtsl daha bu önerisi ve tgsl derinliği sürümünde yandan bilgi var. İlginiz için teşekkür etmek


    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    Efendime teşekkür etmek bir cevap ashefr10. türkiye'de 50-55cm smw2 subsoil arkadaşlar. tgsl da iyi did.gtsl daha bu önerisi ve tgsl derinliği sürümünde yandan bilgi var. İlginiz için teşekkür etmek


    Leave a comment:


  • ashefr10
    replied
    hello be what this detector is better than the tgsl on the level depth and stability? thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • andon80
    replied
    SMW friends think of doing, but I'm torn between smw2 and 3., and you need ideas of how to do and help me to do which I would appreciate your olura. already in thenkyo


    Leave a comment:

Working...
X