Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
SLOBO said: The first picture is the tx and rx reinforcements after the first operation measurements were made with two sensors per channel, the second tree and the phase shift between the rx signals at 1,2 and 9,10 pin 4053, fourth and fifth image signals output from 4053 (4 and 15 pin), the sixth image is the main rx signal.Originally posted by gurdal View PostHello I saw osciloscpe signal on
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...wanted&page=13
I did not understand where is the control points on Schematic to obtain this signals
if somebody show this points on schematic and explain how to use this signal to obtain better performace , I will be glad
Best Regars
Bayram gürdal
Leave a comment:
-
Hello I saw osciloscpe signal on
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...wanted&page=13
I did not understand where is the control points on Schematic to obtain this signals
if somebody show this points on schematic and explain how to use this signal to obtain better performace , I will be glad
Best Regars
Bayram gürdal
Leave a comment:
-
This information is correct, I do not understand your experiment with the coil...Originally posted by gurdal View PostFrom 0.22 to 0.30 - OK My last coil has 42w 0.56 for Tx and 155w 0.22mm for Rx.I didn`t try it yet.
Reply With Quote
42 tur 056 mm 155 tur 0,22mm rx
Tx shield to minus,Rx shield to ground.
tx folyo eksiye rx folyo grounda
1 mH 15 MH
İf I connect given coil BC327 heating and burning,how can I solve this problem?
The data for the coils DD 27:
TX - 75 windings, 0.45mm wire, diameter 200mm.
RX - 160 windings, 0.27mm wire, diameter 200mm.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi gurdal.Trying to move a RX coil inside or outside until you get the best performance.
Leave a comment:
-
What must be the phase shift between Tx and Rx for DD and CC coils for SMW ?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi gurdal.Very interesting. I see in the video is detected on the coin approximately 150mm max(if not a bit for this type of detector?).Originally posted by gurdal View Post
Leave a comment:
-
From 0.22 to 0.30 - OK My last coil has 42w 0.56 for Tx and 155w 0.22mm for Rx.I didn`t try it yet.
Reply With Quote
42 tur 056 mm 155 tur 0,22mm rx
Tx shield to minus,Rx shield to ground.
tx folyo eksiye rx folyo grounda
1 mH 15 MH
İf I connect given coil BC327 heating and burning,how can I solve this problem?
Leave a comment:
-
With this tx is taken from a single detector with voltage of 10V in the TX going 24vpp the coil is very stable and without
adjusting the oscillator.
Coil in TX about 80n diameter of 0.40 to 20cm in diameter own body tx pay attention to 470nf(1,5mf) which can increase to 1mf but asks that you fren. 8khz be around or slightly higher.
Greetings
Leave a comment:
-
With this tx is taken from a single detector with voltage of 10V in the TX going 24vpp the coil is very stable and without
adjusting the oscillator.
Coil in TX about 80n diameter of 0.40 to 20cm in diameter own body tx pay attention to 470nf which can increase to 1mf but asks that you fren. 8khz be around or slightly higher.
Greetings
Leave a comment:
-
I`ve found that increasing above 14v p-p doesn`t increase the depth in the ground and detector becomes more unstable.I`ll try to change the frequency.For resonate cap I put 47nf .Full resonance is at about 40nf. Is this correct for CC coil?When I put caps below 40nf I have problem in the ground -ferrite is rejected ,but I can`t detect 1 euro even at 20sm in the ground and smallest targets can`t detect at all.Originally posted by Vladimir View PostHi
14V p-p voltage is too small for the detector.
The frequency should be 5.4-5.7kHz
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: