Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
But friends this the oregenal pcb we want this if ennyone have.
Leave a comment:
-
Is this what you are looking for@Originally posted by Ruben2000 View PostThat is the version of WALKMAN V3.0
Right now I don't have it on hand, but I could pass it on to you laterAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
That is the version of WALKMAN V3.0Originally posted by sbalio1 View Posthi all friends please can ennyone here help i want this pcb lay6 or pdf https://www7.0zz0.com/2021/02/19/01/767415229.jpg
Right now I don't have it on hand, but I could pass it on to you later
Leave a comment:
-
-
hi all friends please can ennyone here help i want this pcb lay6 or pdf https://www7.0zz0.com/2021/02/19/01/767415229.jpg
Leave a comment:
-
Use LF347 or LMC6484, these have superior performances over TL6-7-8 series.
Leave a comment:
-
If both are compared on heavy soil, I consider that B type will show a little bit better results than A type. In the air the tests or on light soil the precedence will be given to the A type head.
Any comments based on real experience with both variants?
Leave a comment:
-
Comparing data sheets it looks like a good substitute. At least worth trying.Originally posted by sbalio1 View PostHi friends can enneyone here tell as if tl084 works will like lf347
Leave a comment:
-
Hi friends can enneyone here tell as if tl084 works will like lf347
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: