Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Serbian "Most Wanted"
Collapse
X
-
@Emersonpaz, Could you have a look at the image and tell me what component you placed please? The component on your pcb is not present on the S.M.W Sprint layout. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
-
Well, and how to connect these points to each other --- the numbering does not correspond to reality?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
In the test the coils are null and yes I intend to shield the coils.
But I've been a little busy and I haven't had time to do this, rather I want to test other coils before I finish and resin in a mold.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
-
hello I'm new to the forum I reviewed the whole topic and decided to try if I can handle it.does it matter what letter LF347 will end up with? excuse me for the bad english translator I use. greetings
Leave a comment:
-
@Emersonpaz, Many thanks for the Gerber files. I have been wanting to make the S.M.W for quite a while but I was always confused which pcb to use because there were so many, lol. Is there a 'Drill' data (Excellon) file for the Gerbers? Thanks again, Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
[QUOTE = MartyJ1963; 289553] Obrigado Emersonpaz! Qual valor de capacitor voc? consumido para uma bobina RX, por favor? Atenciosamente, Marty [/ QUOTE]
follows GERBER file which I actually used the original Ivconic file. the RX capacitors according to the boardAttached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: