Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VLF MD (by Sascho - Varna)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nikko10
    replied
    Good afternoon, I looked through all the pages of the topic and there is not a single publication of the board in LAY, here, please, please check, maybe I put something wrong in the denominations, the pinout of the transistors. If there are errors, please correct them. is it worth adding to the board?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Here's my new motherboard
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • emoxristov
    replied
    Please give some info on how to properly connect the antenna transistors

    Leave a comment:


  • Pompey
    replied
    Hi,Salih!At your post #188,#189 you have reversed pins of transistors.From left to right it should be c-b-e .At your picture : e-b-c !

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Coil connection.Click image for larger version

Name:	coil.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	334035

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    idea

    Show us your idea
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • salih
    replied
    VLF MD (by Sascho - Varna)

    This is the way that was connection to the transistor and search coil .If you have a better idea, I will be glad to Correct picture attached.
    Greetings
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    This scheme work with high amplitude oscillatory and low amplifier gain.Noise is not problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Of course. My goal is obtaining nice noise figure by direct method, coupling a coil directly to a real low noise preamp, and that would provide a very monotonous phase change there. Even a series resonance in this configuration has a very little and monotonous phase change.

    There are many ways of achieving superior noise to mid range op amps.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    If you change the resonant frequency of the receiver changes the phase of the signal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Hi scs,

    I have a small request, and a comment.

    I wish to use this kind of coil compensation in my future designs, and I am aware that this is not a new idea, yet you are the one promoting it, so... Is it OK by you if I use it?

    A comment is about the Tx oscillator. In my sims of a balanced oscillator, and your oscillator IS a perfectly balanced one, I found that adding capacitors in the base circuitry moves a phase in way favourable for off-resonance oscillators. Your capacitors are at 10nF, which is on the safe side, but the effect is still there.

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    In the main control box of the small board.Make coil position without compensation.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Hi scs, thanks, do you suggest to build this modification in coil housing or in main control box?

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Detector modification.Click image for larger version

Name:	det.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	334015

    Leave a comment:


  • scs
    replied
    Exchange in oscillator transistor base-minus resistor 68k to 100k.Not transistor problems.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X