Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Mick

    Thanks for the tip. Will be heading up to Creswick this week and will try tuning it there. Next door neighbour has a 2 meter diam. satelite dish which I think plays havoc on my other detectors too.

    Comment


    • Can someone post PCB file?
      Regards
      Detecto

      Comment


      • DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

        Comment


        • Thank you kt315!
          Regards
          Detecto

          Comment


          • Thanx Zed

            Great job Zed. Very generous!

            Comment


            • aloha from gs And congratulations It's unbelievable WELL DONE.
              exists replacement for tlc 074 and ca 3083 Because I can not find In my country.
              please for your assistance. I WILL DO pcd without smd .

              Comment


              • Hi all.
                Someone made ​​this project?
                Difficulties?
                Working well in search?
                Lucafa

                Comment


                • hello Could you explain the Prices the two diodes at power supply, not displayed . THANK Sixthly beforehand.

                  Comment


                  • I would like your opinion. SINGLE FACE PLAQUE ..
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	G.S...G.S.....G.S.....JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	334593
                    I have not yet completed ..

                    Comment


                    • g.s.

                      What shematics use?
                      I've seen some of them with errors.
                      Lucafa

                      Comment


                      • USE schematic from the zed

                        Comment


                        • FOR TO ALL. FINISH PCB BY G.S. WHEN WILL UPDATE THE PLAQUE ASSEMBLY AND DO TESTS
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000 BY G.S.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	335032

                          Comment


                          • Good looking board g.s., keep your work.

                            Is this surface mount or trough hole - pictures isn't really clear?

                            Comment


                            • I have to make SOME corrections and will publish here with better resolution, WM6 BELIEVE TILL TOMORROW to finish

                              Comment


                              • here are with good resolution. you can choose for any errors
                                I would happy if I had a little help.
                                Acknowledgements G.S
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000  1.11-page-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	335089Click image for larger version

Name:	SD2000  1.22-page-001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	335090Click image for larger version

Name:	1_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	335085Click image for larger version

Name:	2_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	335086
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X