Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full m/lab SD2000 schematics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Your guys should not copy intellectual property. You all should make use of your own brain.
    Aziz
    Hey, it's my idea - I stole it.

    Qiaozhi, I may have to get one of those round tuit thingies.
    My philosophy has always been "never put-off today what can be put-off tomorrow".

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    But, that will be when I get "a round toit".
    You might laugh ... but did you know you can actually buy a "round tuit"?
    The Original Round Tuit. Get a Round Tuit here! Round Tuit gifts - Round Toit Coins / Medallions / Mugs / Coasters - Round Tuit History and Origins.

    I say one once in Cornwall.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Your guys should not copy intellectual property. You all should make use of your own brain.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Clone OK?

    Has anyone cloned the SD2000 from ZED's schematic? I tried to simulate the timing and transmitter, but instead of getting a complex waveform I only had a stead pulse train at 8kHz. I don't know what I did wrong.

    The workaround timing that I posted earlier may be more flexible, but it is more complicated, and there is only one long listening interval. Ground cancelling and channel one samples would need to occur in the same space.

    I purchased 10 each of the blanking transistors directly from Supertex, and I'll modify the power supply to work with the scads of IRF640 that I have on hand. But, that will be when I get "a round toit".

    I have changed the circuit about 75%, the only sameness is in the mid-section. But I'm wanting to re-draw my schematic because I renamed parts in my Eagle libraries... I want things to be consistent. (Sheesh, I've got to resist the impulse to re-name parts from now on!)

    I'm working with a VCO similar to that of the Goldbug, but I may try the SD2000 if I can get a good similation. There is a lot of room for error in my approach, so I'm taking things S L O W.

    Leave a comment:


  • discovery777
    Guest replied
    privet kt315 pa moemu ti gavari6 pa ruski? ia sdelal plat i ha4u vmestit v etava sait no o4en bal6aia trudnast dlia mine esli ti dau6 tvai adres ia dam shematk plat mojna pablikuvae6 suda ia is bolgari mne zavut dima

    Leave a comment:


  • discovery777
    Guest replied
    sd2000 not speak english onli bg i ruski

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Is this?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • discovery777@abv.bg
    Guest replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Goodrat
    replied
    Moving my audio discussion to a new thread. Too crowded here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Oh sorry,

    Gain is -500 x. Not -50! I forgot to update the text field.
    50000 / 100 = 500
    Good job, AZIS,

    the simulation works great.

    I use the LT1037 instead of the NE5534 works good on the breadboard too.

    Tinkerer

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Oh sorry,

    Gain is -500 x. Not -50! I forgot to update the text field.
    50000 / 100 = 500

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi friends,

    I have been doing all the night long some circuit simulations. I made a flexible simulation environment for PI front ends including the pre-amplifier. The transient analysis is shown 10 µs before switching the coil off and 20 µs after switching the coil. The coil switching pulse with is 50 µs. In this configuration, it can be seen, that the earliest time to sample will be at 5.5 µs after switching the coil off.
    Change the options for parameter sweeps to see the difference.
    The following picture shows the voltage at clamping diodes and pre-amp output.
    I will put the circuit files (remove the .zip extension because it is a rar file) and you should extract all files to a dedicated directory. It should run without errors. I enclose the part models for NE5534 and IRF840.

    Have a nice day!

    Aziz
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    cornfused

    I'm still having trouble with this website... . I got an email notification of Aziz's message (#138 and when I click the link it takes me there, but if I click the link to the upper heirarchy and then re-access this thread from >Technology >Schematics, then it takes me to Goodrat #133 and all subsequent posts are GONE, like they never happened.

    I am confused... is anybody else having a similar problem? (-Is anybody out there-) der deer der deeer, der deer der deeer *sang to the tune of "The Twilight Zone" theme*. Yes... THE TWILIGHTZONE... .

    Wow, this is crazy. (Here's another song I know; it goes something like this:
    "I knoow where you're going, but you can't get there from here.... .... .... .
    "I knoooow where you're going.... - but - you - can't - get - there - from - .... HEEEERE!"
    <drumroll> ... <cymbal> ....<GUITAR.....>).
    [I haven't heard that one for a long time... I forget who did it... it's a clue as to my age (and frame of mind).]

    I'm glad my last message got posted, but I still CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!
    I'm Outa here... I'm gonna go find a cheap lobotomist and then VEGETATE! (WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Hi guys,

    sorry for beeing somehow offtopic. But this site is very interesting:

    Lot's of SPICE circuits with description. A lot of electrical topics to learn.
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • hobbes_lives
    replied
    Aziz,

    I think you'll find LTSpice to be a nice tool in your arsenal. It's often much quicker to draw up a schematic in LTSpice and simulate it than it is to build it on breadboard. It's quite accurate too.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X