Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lobo improved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tchoci
    replied
    Lobo is a very good detektor.Otkakto did test it regularly in real usloviya.Imam very good results.

    Tchoci!

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    I'll take some time and do a check for you - tomorrow. I've been kind of busy today. It seems a lot like work, but I have some spare time. And, since I am working on constructing a sort of LOBO detector (on again-off again that's how I "work") I just might learn something.

    Later
    Many thanks, I'll wait for your conclusion..

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    I'll take some time and do a check for you - tomorrow. I've been kind of busy today. It seems a lot like work, but I have some spare time. And, since I am working on constructing a sort of LOBO detector (on again-off again that's how I "work") I just might learn something.

    Later

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    Maybe it's because there has not really been a concensus on what is the correct circuit? I wouldn't know what your board is supposed to look like because I don't know which schematic you are going by. There have been several versions floated here, and not 100% agreement on what works. best.

    There probably will never be 100% agreement, but which schematic should your PCB be checked by?
    Thanks for your answer,
    I work with two schematic, one is -LOBO- 10-3-89 and the second one is TESORO LOBO W.L 6/90 I have also the shematic from Foma ( with notes of you). A question is now witch one is very close to the original !!!!

    We need some numeric pictures from the Original Tesoro Super traq PCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    No one want to check my job....
    Maybe it's because there has not really been a concensus on what is the correct circuit? I wouldn't know what your board is supposed to look like because I don't know which schematic you are going by. There have been several versions floated here, and not 100% agreement on what works. best.

    There probably will never be 100% agreement, but which schematic should your PCB be checked by?

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Help

    No one want to check my job, please take a look on it. I want to be sure before to make PCB.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Lobo

    I have finished the PCB for Lobo with Sprint-layout. I would like that some one can check it. Sorry for my english language but I' try it
    Thank by advance.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • FOMA
    replied
    HI thcoci.
    The Mistake I have corrected. Thank you.
    Scheme is bad seen.
    S1 and S2 has not understood.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    lobo improoved

    If you are not using an "original Tesoro Search-coil " when building your PCB-circuit board , then the problem is with your Search-coil and winding directions and is not correctly nulled .

    Great Work so far and Best Regards..............Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    4,7 Kom with its regulated limit of that black failure metali.Az personally am starting to let me pass because strong mineralization in the soil gives error color / some bronze.
    Zavravih that the PCB has an error of diskriminatora.Prilagam korektsiyata.Uspeh all colleagues!
    Tchoci.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Lobo modifications

    Originally posted by tchoci View Post
    Hi Foma, are amendments to the final version shemata.predniya still worked well, but these small changes work better with a black stone and orudena pochva.Izpitah it before the big snow.
    Hello
    Can you tell me if the modifications on my attached file are good

    many thanks
    Legaucho
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • FOMA
    replied
    Originally posted by tchoci View Post
    Hi Foma, are amendments to the final version shemata.predniya still worked well, but these small changes work better with a black stone and orudena pochva.Izpitah it before the big snow.
    Thank you big TCHOCI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eugene52
    replied
    Lobo Improoved !!

    Originally posted by tchoci View Post
    Hi Foma, are amendments to the final version shemata.predniya still worked well, but these small changes work better with a black stone and orudena pochva.Izpitah it before the big snow.


    Hello tchoci , Excellent work with your Lobo !!!! I really like the military-camo color and the battery pack location .
    Thank-You again tchoci for some really Great postings here .......Regards..........Eugene52

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    Hi Foma, are amendments to the final version shemata.predniya still worked well, but these small changes work better with a black stone and orudena pochva.Izpitah it before the big snow.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    More photos.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X