Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lobo improved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tchoci
    replied
    Hi Foma.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • FOMA
    replied
    Hi Tchoci.

    Please do;make photo of the detector LOBO.
    Folk distrusts.

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    Izvinyavaite for bad English, but I am from Bulgaria and not know it very well.

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    In my case, a R7 = 1,25 kom.Probvah a higher value but started to do curves and land.

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    Do not forget that the efforts of a host depends on the amplifier OOV for each school should be carefully selected resistors OOV.V case of U4.

    Leave a comment:


  • maxbiri
    replied
    Hi Tchoci

    I found on my board that rx phase must be a little positive respect tx signal for best ground balancing and disc, may be +20,+30°.
    What about yuors circuit?
    32 cm look very good! on my board i detect a 50 eurocent no more 25 cm in air.

    Bye Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    I try very schemes, Lobo was the last before TGS, but I like and the sound of real life into LOBO, discriminate cool and contaminated land, land with no problems, also holds temperature dobre.Dalbochinata also good.

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    Hi FOMA,
    I have several adjustments that you forgot to write; R7-1.25kom; R49-200kom; R51-100kom; R53-82kom

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    U6-lm392

    Leave a comment:


  • FOMA
    replied
    HI TCHOCI

    Last question - what microcircuit U6?

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    thank you for the scheme and developed platka.Imashe error SW1A just have to pass the lower conclusion above does not work correctly because of the general regime.

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    maximum resonance of Rx is given by 3,3 nf but no land.
    A perfect sine of Tx is obtained by 2t914a and Ctx 44nf, total consumption of the appliance without sound is 71mA

    Leave a comment:


  • tchoci
    replied
    Hi Foma,
    The coil is DD ,
    Crx-1,3nf the best GROUND in real conditions
    8nF don't have good GROUND
    i tested this on the field

    Leave a comment:


  • FOMA
    replied
    HI THCOCI.
    How much mA it is necessary for scheme
    What microcircuit U6?
    Strange that capacitor Crx = 1,3 nF, he must capacity =* 8 nF.

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by tchoci View Post
    LOBO the best. 50 €cent -32sm. for air.Discriminate-OK,F=17kHz,Vpp/gen.-14v.Ground-OK
    Q1-2T914A;U1-HA17555;U4,U7-NE5532;U10,U11-OP177;Ctx-44nf;Crx-1,3nf;U8,U9,U14-LM158;U13-TL072
    Congratulations tchoci! Sounds like you have a winner. From your data it is easy to approximately calculate your transmit coil's inductance by using resonance formula, but your receive coil will remain unknown because that is not a tuned circuit. Do you have means to measure RX coil inductance? Please tell if you can.

    Originally posted by tchoci View Post
    Hi,FOMA
    coil-Tx=65/0,28 Rx=170/0,22 D=22sm.
    Update: You have posted your coil dimensions and winding numbers so I think I could use a coil calculator to determine RX coil inductance.

    Why is there only one number for coil dimension? If this is a DD coil we actually need LxW for more complete detail. Or maybe it is OO coil? What coil configuration did you make?

    22sm (or 22cm?) is about 8.66 inches... I'll figure this out... gotta' go now, bye.

    Wait, one more question: Should I assume the 0,28 and 0,22 wire width numbers refer to bare wire? (Of course, stupid question. Right?)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X