Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kadir6141
    replied
    the detector works fine. There is a problem with the main pot and switch connections. Can you help with the links

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    Mdfanatik,Yıvanka thank you very much.
    But js2 I am donete know.working but js2 note connect

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by YIVANKA View Post
    sorry,the link is dead.
    Link works OK.

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    sorry,the link is dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    Are you know connection ? Can you help meClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210215_192707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	359170Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210215_192707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	359170Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210215_192707.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	359170

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    [ATTACH] 54373 [/ ATTACH]
    bağlantı nasıl olacak. bana yardım eder misiniz.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lp5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	359095
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kadir6141
    replied
    hello lorenz I did pulse 5 and run it. There is a problem with the commutator connections. The low battery led lights up continuously.

    I am used me60 have schema

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Use generic JFET op amp like TL062/TL072

    Leave a comment:


  • ashkelon
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yp.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	359006

    thanks #nikodimych
    061 is little working but circuit is feeding very fast channel A

    Whats the other opamp name for channel A?

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    correctly CA3140. TL061 does not work in this scheme

    Leave a comment:


  • ashkelon
    replied
    thank you very much #eclipse

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    You can use TL061

    Leave a comment:


  • ashkelon
    replied
    hello friends
    whats this IC name ?


    Click image for larger version

Name:	ic.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	358991

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Jose,
    I haven't taken it out yet - it has a dedicated box which needs some work done before I can take it outside for tests.
    It has been a cold winter with snow till last week so I left it like that after I finished it couple of months ago.
    I may need to finish the box and close it so it's ready to go outside, Spring is arround the corner and the heavy snow is now gone.


    In-home tests show on-par performance with the other designs I've tested, which is to be expected ofcourse.
    It has better audio than the audio of the other circuits - 100Hz - 1000Hz 50% duty cycle, It's not 13Khz as noted.


    It's got alooooot parts so replication costs alot time, efforts and parts.


    I'm using my own 2-board design which follows the original board designs (top+bottom) and own schematic so I can't confirm those posted here 100%
    nor I can be absolutely sure everything is done correctly by me too, but in deed, it does work.


    When I started drawing the schematic it was a soup of noodles as I've taken it out from the board designs.


    It was one of the hardest things to do.


    Original boards are very complex and their design is not optimal, I think it's done to add a level of sophistication so it's not easy to redraw.


    Simple MCU can replace more than 50% of the whole shebang.
    I guess it's justifing high price with number of components and all this dipped into good portion of resin.



    Full files?

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Upload Lay2 here,please?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X