Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skorpio
    replied
    layout drawing
    drawing

    Leave a comment:


  • skorpio
    replied
    you need to fix the missing paths in the circlesClick image for larger version

Name:	lorenz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	350959

    Leave a comment:


  • moltazim
    replied

    Hello my friends
    I liked this device
    Thank you very much for your cooperaton
    Please pcb layout or pcb pdf





















    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Thank you ecliupse, very good photos.
    Yes, these projects are always a challenge, usually difficult to build and fine-tune, but it's worth the effort.
    Here in northern Argentina, we are waiting for the arrival of autumn to go with the detectors, because it is hot. We do not have snow here.
    Sincerely
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Jose,
    I haven't taken it out yet - it has a dedicated box which needs some work done before I can take it outside for tests.
    It has been a cold winter with snow till last week so I left it like that after I finished it couple of months ago.
    I may need to finish the box and close it so it's ready to go outside, Spring is arround the corner and the heavy snow is now gone.


    In-home tests show on-par performance with the other designs I've tested, which is to be expected ofcourse.
    It has better audio than the audio of the other circuits - 100Hz - 1000Hz 50% duty cycle, It's not 13Khz as noted.


    It's got alooooot parts so replication costs alot time, efforts and parts.


    I'm using my own 2-board design which follows the original board designs (top+bottom) and own schematic so I can't confirm those posted here 100%
    nor I can be absolutely sure everything is done correctly by me too, but in deed, it does work.


    When I started drawing the schematic it was a soup of noodles as I've taken it out from the board designs.


    It was one of the hardest things to do.


    Original boards are very complex and their design is not optimal, I think it's done to add a level of sophistication so it's not easy to redraw.


    Simple MCU can replace more than 50% of the whole shebang.
    I guess it's justifing high price with number of components and all this dipped into good portion of resin.



    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hello Eclipse, you can tell us more about this project, sensitivity, stability, etc., you found some error.
    I'm asking why I'm interested in putting together this detector, thanks
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I know, I already made the device and got it up and working.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Im asking for Mono coil. The original drawing is not in English and it's not very clear how to connect it for Mono coil.
    you connect it the same as the 1 meter coil.Click image for larger version

Name:	lorenz-coil-connector.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	350846

    the bottom diagram.

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    upload on youtube.
    Hi
    in my country YouTube is filtered

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by mee60 View Post
    Hi all
    the link is lp5 video test of me. Coils is 35cm 400uH 2ohm.

    Please click red box for download
    best regards
    upload on youtube.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Saba, all chips are marked, if it has no marking its because its generic op amp - Tl062/072/082 and so on jfet.

    Leave a comment:


  • saba
    replied
    Hello, what are the operating amplifier numbers?
    I can draw a PCB for this circuit.

    Leave a comment:


  • usefi5961
    replied
    hi mee60:
    please if available send me .lay pcb file that you making this detector i am intersted making this device.
    best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • mee60
    replied
    Hi all
    the link is lp5 video test of me. Coils is 35cm 400uH 2ohm.

    Please click red box for download
    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by mee60 View Post
    hi all
    [ATTACH]41181[/ATTACH]
    this is a lorenz pulse 5 schematic
    all know this project is very very hard for me
    but im send for all
    100% is ok i made it
    tanks
    Hello Mee60. Thanks for publishing this scheme.
    I'm not familiar with the Lorenz 5.
    I would like to ask if this scheme is complete?
    What relationship does this scheme have with the board published by eclipse?
    Excuse me, I'm really confused.
    Thanks to all the friends of the forum.
    Greetings.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X