Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pcb-lorens-5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roshik
    replied
    Hello friends
    please send all the file related to Lorenz 5 to my email.
    I need it very much, please, please​ help me.
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • roshik
    replied
    Hello my dear
    I bought parts that can be identified by Lorenz( resistor capacitor diod ...), but I could not identify some of the parts, such as integrated circuits.
    I need their numbers to make it.
    Please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by skorpio View Post
    not working
    schematic please.

    Leave a comment:


  • skorpio
    replied
    not working

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    fair trade

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    There is also a Lorenz 2, for which there is no valid information yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Anyone have documentation of Lorenz 5 running? Please contact me. I think it's not free [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    good afternoon, forum participants. users bring me lorenz pulse 5 for repair. I took the waveforms and coil data from the originals. if necessary, I can place it in this branch. I've put together some homemade LP5S. a great device.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    a cable is used for an 8 m long loop belden 3087 A. https://www.dacelsolutions.com/uploa...en%203087A.pdf . https://www.dacelsolutions.com/uploa...en%203087A.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    for a 12 m long loop, a belden cable with a length of 8770 cm is used. https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datash...LDEN/8770.html

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    45 cm monocool with a stranded wire with a cross section of 0.22 mm (14 cores with a diameter of 0.14 mm)
    16 revolutions

    Leave a comment:


  • nikodimych
    replied
    Mono coil 25cm stranded wire cross section 0.22mm (14 cores with a diameter of 0.14mm)
    resistance 1.2 ohm 23 turns

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    The coil connector is a bit different on small coils not an automatic feature or something really smart going on in the circuit except for reducing the delay.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    There is no such feature in this device. Don't be fooled by marketing tricks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied

    Excellent detector, I found on the official website that it can automatically match the coil, very few machines have this function.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X