Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Amarasha, I run tests once, with a 1X1 meter coil in my GS4 and it works. But do not continue with the test, so I can not ensure it works properly.
    As you know, the larger coils capture a lot of noise, the tests should be performed away from any source of EMI noise.
    Also have to adjust the damping resistor and the delay time higher.
    What I can say is that the GS4 works well when properly adjusted, it takes time to become familiar with the settings and get the best performance.
    Make sure not to have oscillations and noise generated in the PCB or the source, because this affects performance.
    If you do not mind, I'd like to know what type of PCB is used.
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • amarasha
    replied
    hello jose
    i changed pcb and my gs4 worked. but deep is n't good, can i use coil 1m*1m for big objects.how can i make big coil.
    trims adjusted with your method.
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • mschmahl
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    thank you again mschmmahi..
    the changes should be made to the board for a long goil..
    This is correct
    if I have understood well understood that I will not discriminate large OBJECTIVES..
    This is not correct. I think it will discriminate large object´s too. The only problem is, that the Goldscan4 in disc-mode only give a signal for low conducters, see coins 1,2,3,4 and 7 on the picture (small silver objects, e.g. thin hammered coins, bronze, cupper, gold and so on). If you have a high conducter, see coin 5 and 6 from picture (bigger objects from silver, e.g. massive coins like thaler, aluminium and so on) you don´t get a signal with goldscan4 in original setup.
    Explain in more detail about your thoughts ...
    TRANK,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02629.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	336980

    For understandig i have some manual sheets of the goldscan4.

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    thank you again mschmmahi..
    the changes should be made to the board for a long goil..
    if I have understood well understood that I will not discriminate large OBJECTIVES..
    Explain in more detail about your thoughts ...
    TRANK,

    Leave a comment:


  • mschmahl
    replied
    Hello G.S.
    On your photos this is the Goldscan iv. Is it yours?
    I think, with such a big coil you have to change some component´s on pcb. It is made for smaller coil´s.
    If your object is a high conducter, than you don´t find it with SEL1 or SEL2. You must go in Allmetal. But you could do the high conducter/ low conducter mod (an additional switch) from Reg. Than it should be possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    kt315 I know very well what is a black box in electronic.. But not finds something THE FOLLOWING IMAGES..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0906-web.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	248.4 KB
ID:	336955
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0918-web.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	336956

    DO ANY WRONG!! ?
    Is not this goldscan iv ???

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied


    In physics, a black box is a system whose internal structure is unknown, or need not be considered for a particular purpose.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    FOR YOU and THANK YOU..
    MSCHMAHL I want to make this detector Great items for more than 5χ5 cm What experience do you have for self ??
    KT 315 what know about distinction?? What effect does??
    coil will be 1000x1000 cm..
    As for the pcb will design a NEW mine did not have a problem with self..have published see some pics with the original goldscan by there will correct it any errors at schematic .. The photos posted here are genuine ????.. kt 315 what do you mean a black box not understand the want me explanation..
    So what you say..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    Unfortunately I did not receive any response...????
    someone is working with this machine NEED NEED INFORMATION..
    has interesting than me and I want to help and I was in..It is easy to build coil and really interested in this.
    please give me information about my previous question...
    there is not detailed info, the schematic is crude and possibly with mistakes. also no detailed pics of the PCB. you will make a black box. GS4 is very specific detector,
    no a discrimination like you see in VLF.

    Leave a comment:


  • mschmahl
    replied
    Hello g.s.
    I have built the GS4 and later i bought a original one, because i was unable to set all the critical part´s so, that it can distinguish between ferrous and non-ferrous.
    I think it is a hard to built detector.
    You need both channels for proper working(Ironchannel and Goldchannel). Or did you mean SEL1 and SEL2? (Switchposition?)
    What objects do you hope to find? If it is small coin´s, than it is the way to go. If it is a big Silvercoin (2 cm diameter) that is not possible without a lot of work in the circuit.
    Without groundbalance it is a very deep searching detector. But you don´t have a chance to distinguish between ferrous and NF.
    With groundbalance and disc you lose a third to a half of searching-deep.
    So i thing it is better to use a vlf and you have the same deep and better Disc than the GS4 with groundbalance and Disc.
    All that is with a coil with about 25 cm diameter

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Unfortunately I did not receive any response...????
    someone is working with this machine NEED NEED INFORMATION..
    has interesting than me and I want to help and I was in..It is easy to build coil and really interested in this.
    please give me information about my previous question...

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    for your Friends...
    thinking to build and I goldsan iv ....
    Can you tell me if working properly goldsan iv ???..
    I want to know if there is a distinction between the CHANNEL 1 end CANNEL 2 And what are the results of these,stands out gold ???..
    should I know before I make the costs..
    THANK YOU very much in the advance for your help...

    Leave a comment:


  • makedonyalı
    replied
    GOLDSCAN IV.rar GOLDSCAN IV preteus similasyon

    Leave a comment:


  • ABDW9
    replied
    Hello all
    This is the reference that got him it came out and entered the L1 Q4
    Is it sound To Mntabfah For the required signal???
    Greetings to you
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Amarasha
    I wonder if all the items listed in the above scheme reads (-10V), or only in U10.
    On page. N5 Post No. 102 and earlier, I wrote as I adjusted my GS4. Jose

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X