Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jamal
    replied
    power supply

    my friends

    I have problem with power supply circuit , output
    voltage is (-6.5 , -1.5 , +4 )
    but when make test for (7912 )it is ok.
    note:
    1- I connect circuit POWER SUPPLY
    separately from main circuit
    2- my friend tell me must be exist center tap for a achieved the GROUND POINT , but your are know that it need AC power & ( transformer)

    pleas tell me where is the problem
    jamal...

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    hello Jamal,
    This is the switch you see in the photo from inio01

    Leave a comment:


  • jamal
    replied
    sw

    thanks for my friend ,inio 01 & max
    I wish good luck for your.
    jamal.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    I explained before, already

    Leave a comment:


  • inio_01
    replied
    Hello

    jamal did you find something good as a switch? (SW1). I think that should be OK








    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • jamal
    replied
    GS4..

    hi max AND FRIENDS
    I'm sorry because I was pouring from you during that period. Because my work continuously gs4, now all electronic wiring ready, and I am prepared to a key combination, but I have a question about (sw1) are you properly used three separate keys, or three keys integrated in one piece.
    thank my friendS.
    jamal

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    Hi Vladimir
    May you to post it to my email???? [email protected] regards

    Leave a comment:


  • jamal
    replied
    GS4

    hi hesamavr
    can you send to me schematic designed contains PCB. for gs4
    thank for you
    jamal

    Leave a comment:


  • Hesamavr
    replied
    Hello

    after all these discussions, does anyone have the correct schematic of GS4 ? or knows the errors in current schematic ?

    I have one Proteus ISIS designed schematic contains PCB. and one another.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsk
    replied
    Hello. needs your help ... Carried out and this system is not working as it should. I know about errors in the J113. What else can be bad for PCBs? This is the work of Alex.

    Leave a comment:


  • jamal
    replied
    Hi! VLADIMIR
    i am wanted make gs4 for that i need your help
    Send for me too please.
    Thanks in advance
    jamal ...

    Leave a comment:


  • nahita
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Sorry.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.
    Hi Vladimir
    May you post it to my email, please.
    [email protected]
    In advance, many thanks
    Nahita

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    Hi Vladimir
    May you post it to my email, please.

    [email protected]

    Many thanks in advance!

    Regards,
    J. L. King

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Sorry.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.
    Hi! VLADIMIR

    Send for me too please.
    Thanks in advance
    [email protected]


    DIRCEU

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi my friend, can you please send Goldscan IV files to me?

    My email is [email protected]

    In advance, many thanks
    Nelson

    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello.
    I have it PCB in program Proteus 6.95.
    Regards
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X