Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Vladimir
    May you post it to my email plz.

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Thanks

    Hi Vladimir
    Thanks for the file
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Another Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Yes there is:

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Sorry.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.
    Hi Vladimir!

    This email:

    [email protected]

    Thanks in advance!

    Regards

    Esteban

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Sorry.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Hi Vladimir
    May you to post it to my email????
    [email protected]
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • michael
    replied
    Hi all, I see some people looking for this MD schem, whereas don't know about its' abilities/advantages.
    or don't want to mention anything? Isn't here anybody who has experienced it and write about detection range chart or anything else? How does it merit to take time for that and be worked on?
    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Esteban.
    Give any mail, I shall send you it (all files). Unfortunately I can not send on this forum, there is no registration.
    Sorry.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello.
    I have it PCB in program Proteus 6.95.
    Regards
    Vladimir D.
    You can capture screen and send in jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • gef12
    replied
    Hi
    Do you actually have a PCB to sell .. or is only a program...
    Would rather buy right now thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hello.
    I have it PCB in program Proteus 6.95.
    Regards
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • gef12
    replied
    When you find out where to get the PCB for Goldscan IV can please pase information to forum. There is a turkish site.. but he told me that he only sells inside Turkey.
    Am still looking also
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

    OOPS, THE PDF IS SMD FOR SURFACE MOUNT !!! I do not Like surface MOUNT !!!!! . Sorry , I am SEARCHING AGAIN .........EUGENE

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

    Erolunall, Your right It's the same as mine also. It seems to me there should be Plenty of information enough to make a PCB board !!! There was a Post from a Russian site that had 3 images of the goldscan IV PCB board in different colors . So I am Searching again the .ru site links I have saved. Take care Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello Amtech

    I attached a pdf file below link a long time ago.
    İs it same with yours.

    Regards
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

    When I Get Home in a Few Days I will post a 6 page PDF That has Schematic and PCB Board Photos that you need for Goldscan IV . Unless Someone Beats Me To it , I got it from a Russian WEBSITE. ANYWAY !! , ALSO CHECK THIS OUT !!! WHATS FOR SALE !! at http://www.tanyerielektronik.com/ I guess they are just trying to make a Living !!!! TAKE CARE All , EUGENE

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X