Originally posted by Hector L. Bombino
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.
Collapse
X
-
Guest repliedHELLO
-
Hi, I really want to know what's the advantages of this MD(Goldscan....)?
would you please inform me? Is there any genuine detection range chart?
I've heard only it's an ordinary MD with its' own errors and not powerful.
agha reza enayati kono begu cheghadr karamade?
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedgold scan 4
[QUOTE=Unregistered;53926]Originally posted by Chris2 View PostHi 1843,
be patient....drawing a proper schematic in a CAD program is the first step in making PCB's. Chris [/QU
I NEED PCB FOR GOLD SCAN 4
Leave a comment:
-
I contacted the turkish site and he only sells kit and pcb in turkey
for those interested
gef
Leave a comment:
-
-
PCB FOR GOLDSCAN IV
HI ANYONE,
Anyone have PCB for Goldscan IV Please
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedkaveh
hi
is anybody to tell me that how to make coil (tourn and diameter coil)
mail:[email protected]
thankyou
Leave a comment:
-
First, The DEEP(PI) is complex from good L Q factor, max pulse voltage and Pre-Amp amplification
and second - the good Schematic give stability, noise "reduction" and user interface...
Leave a comment:
-
Hi 1843.Originally posted by 1843 View PostHi Max,
I saw a person that claimed he has maked GS4 that can detect large objects at 5m with 1m x 1m coil!!!
I doubt if GS4 can detect so....!?
Your opinion..?!
Best regards
If you modify it a little you can locate big objects at big distance.
So you must change the TX pulse to be 150.... 600 us (typical), delay >30us and Frewquency lower to 400 Hz (for better battery life). But for large objects i thing that Delta is better (good depth and VERY stable)
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi 1843,Originally posted by 1843 View PostHi Max,
I saw a person that claimed he has maked GS4 that can detect large objects at 5m with 1m x 1m coil!!!
I doubt if GS4 can detect so....!?
Your opinion..?!
Best regards
I don't know real potential of GS4... cause ended experimenting with.
I know is a powerful PI and with small coil is the best solution on the beach I've ever seen, really deep search.
I think that GS4 have an extremely good S/N and could beat e.g. delta, xr-71, PS2 and even lorentz with right coils!
But 5meters seems big distance...object would be really great (1mx2m or more) I think could reach e.g. 4meters using 1mx1m coil and maybe 5m or 6m with 2mx2m coil. Just guesses.
Kind regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Max,
I saw a person that claimed he has maked GS4 that can detect large objects at 5m with 1m x 1m coil!!!
I doubt if GS4 can detect so....!?
Your opinion..?!
Best regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Alexis,Originally posted by Unregistered View PostHello forum, I am who make the reverse schematic of the Goldscan many years ago , don' t waste your time to tell us it's not working because the complete seccion of timing is 100% OKKKK, for you it is much better to take your solder pen with fumes of flux (better that playing with spice) and realize the complete Goldscan4 and you would see for yourself it work perfectly....please do not spread doubt for the people who want to construct the GS4, it is a very, very good pulse detector with a beautiful engineering design (thanks a gran part to Eric)...I have realize at this time many version of GS with different variation design (audio, autotrack,etc...) but the main seccion for exemple the timing are still not changed ....Very soon I will have a web site with all the infos about and the printed circuit in semi-kit ...
have a good time and goods constructives researchs all guys of the forum.
I do not write many time in the forum because in this moment i am very busy in working.
Alexis.
I know everything you said about schematic is true. I've it working !
There were just little mistakes on fets etc now everything solved.
In an older post there is corrected schematic and also PCB layouts (double side smd).
Thanks again for the posted stuff I really appreciate.
FOR THE OTHERS HERE: timing circuit is OK.
If someone have dubts just play with a 555 and some 4538, you'll see all the right timings of GS on your scope. Thoughts about pins connections of 4538 are just academic ...and circuit work absolutely the same connecting "that" pin or not.
Best regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Hi,Originally posted by Geo View PostHi Sisco.
I never saw a pcb with standard components for the GS4 on this or to another forum. I think that Max make it with standard components so he can tell us about the pcb.....
well, I've used standard components but haven't any PCB design, just used protoboards and make a huge mess with separate (shielded) modules.
But after lot of problems I get it work!
I was starting design one PCB, single sided, at the end of testing to make things close and get smaller dimensions (circuit is complicated and bigger than other PIs), very hard work... too just knowing there'll be no sure results cause you know there are geometry problems in this kind of circuits that could cause self-osc etc but then discovered the bad addiction of GS4 with ceramics and gave up on this.
After that I switched my attention to bandidoII, then had no time or will for making GS4 clone further improvements...
Now I've just a big black-box and it works... but at the end I've realized was lot of efforts for nothing: can't use in the sites where I need much!
Just on the beach... and I don't go so often for beach hunting.
What to say... it's a good PI, but not worth the efforts if you plan to search in places like mine (with bricks, ceramics etc). Think that real use is on the beach or e.g. in uniform desertic goldfields without hotrocks.
Best regards,
Max
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Sisco.
I never saw a pcb with standard components for the GS4 on this or to another forum. I think that Max make it with standard components so he can tell us about the pcb.....
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: