I want to know
I could try to build a coil. I just want to ask why the current only 55 mA under?
Q1 IRF740. I used the 6N60 replaced. Parameters of the same
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
gary Metal Detector
Collapse
X
-
hi
But the current of the circuit is the work of only 55 mA. Each voltage is normal. Electronic parts no problem.
Leave a comment:
-
hello
I have no oscilloscope. I just want to ask the next / coil does not match the current will become smaller?>
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you
There may be / I is a 0.51CM line. Diameter 20CM, 30 laps of the BFO coil
Leave a comment:
-
Need help
I do a circuit. But not enough depth detection / 2.5CM coins only 10CM.
Circuit the total current only 55 mA. If there are problems?
Points are normal voltage
Leave a comment:
-
Adjust the potentiometer VR1 of the voltage of 1V, the legs 6 IC9 occur.
Adjust the potentiometer VR1 of the voltage of 1V, the legs 6 IC9 occur.
Leave a comment:
-
gary Metal Detector
Tags: None
Leave a comment: