Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gary Metal Detector

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yhl
    replied
    I want to know

    I could try to build a coil. I just want to ask why the current only 55 mA under?
    Q1 IRF740. I used the 6N60 replaced. Parameters of the same

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    hi

    But the current of the circuit is the work of only 55 mA. Each voltage is normal. Electronic parts no problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    I have no oscilloscope. I just want to ask the next / coil does not match the current will become smaller?>
    Then it is difficult to see what is happening to the RX signal. You might need to adjust the value of the damping resistor.

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    hello

    I have no oscilloscope. I just want to ask the next / coil does not match the current will become smaller?>

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post
    There may be / I is a 0.51CM line. Diameter 20CM, 30 laps of the BFO coil
    That will give you a coil of around 513uH which should be ok.
    Do you have an oscilloscope?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Thank you

    There may be / I is a 0.51CM line. Diameter 20CM, 30 laps of the BFO coil

    Leave a comment:


  • oros27
    replied
    Originally posted by oros27 View Post
    即線圈的問題?
    Approximately 12 inch OD and wound with a 20 1/2 AWG.
    Approximately 26 Turns
    Inductance, Approximately 400 uhy measured at 1 Khz.
    DC Resistance aprox 0.8 ohms.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by oros27 View Post
    即線圈的問題?
    Possibly.
    yhl - what are the coil details?

    Leave a comment:


  • oros27
    replied
    即線圈的問題?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Need help

    I do a circuit. But not enough depth detection / 2.5CM coins only 10CM.
    Circuit the total current only 55 mA. If there are problems?
    Points are normal voltage

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    replied
    Adjust the potentiometer VR1 of the voltage of 1V, the legs 6 IC9 occur.

    Adjust the potentiometer VR1 of the voltage of 1V, the legs 6 IC9 occur.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by yhl View Post

    我完成了我的一部分 I finished my part of the Gary PI MD
    Congratulations yhl.

    Are coin findings on last picture yours, done by Gary PI, or out from local museum?

    Leave a comment:


  • yhl
    started a topic gary Metal Detector

    gary Metal Detector

    我完成了我的一部分
    Attached Files
Working...
X