Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Golden Mask Schematic
Collapse
X
-
Well, big and small gurus have not yet agreed on what is the right scheme, so that we all must have patience...
-
Im looking for this bulgarian PI and finaly its here. but where is the schematic diagram?
Leave a comment:
-
I have golden mask 1+ and want to upgrade to 3+.You can put a picture of the links between PCBs and potentiometers&switches ?
Leave a comment:
-
send the images to me and I will attach its here. email to [email protected]I do now why i can't attached images, here is link:
Leave a comment:
-
I do now why i can't attached images, here is link:Originally posted by N@SKO View PostHi Alin2o!
Is posible to make more pics with good resolution on PCB board.I want to see some value of the resistors and caps.
10X in advance!
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Alin2o!
Is posible to make more pics with good resolution on PCB board.I want to see some value of the resistors and caps.
10X in advance!
Leave a comment:
-
Hello to everyone!
I have a Golden Mask 1 + detector thatoperates on frequency 18kHz and I'm especially pleased with the performance ofdepth, and the detection of small targets. I want to make some changes that areGM2 & 3 manual ground balance and multitone discriminator. On boardconnectors are mounted I think you just have to put potentiometers andswitches.I put some pictures of my detector, can someone help me with thecircuit diagram or cable connection.
Thank you!
Leave a comment:
-
I'm new to the forum and have a goldenmask 1 + frequency of 18kHz and make a few pictures taken with my detector inside. I want to know if you can change the ground on manual and multitone audio discrimination-VCO as goldenmask3. Sockets on the circuit board are free I think work should only switches and potentiometers, a circuit diagram or a picture of connections would be useful for me.


Thank you!
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: