Hello Ivconic and Everyone .
I am reading from Bulgarian Forum that the Golden Mask 3 took 2 years of work and is made by Mr. Rossi from mostly a modified Bandido II circuit ?
Golden Mask I and 2 also from Bandido . But who knows where HF-18 khz Golden mask version came from . Magnum TX was 15 khz by the way . Wish we had sharp PCB photos . Very interesting topic started here !!
Regards.............Eugene
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Golden Mask Schematic
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by ivconic View PostThis version maybe not.
Looking at RX stage i recognize Fisher's like.
This is probably derivate between several schematics.
Could be something similar to SMW but more complex.
I made wrong presumption here!
More i look on photos - more i think is Magnum variation!
Maybe 2 channel Magnum?
In that case, Amtech, such quotes could be right.
Oscillator indeed can be pushed to high power.
So... Magnum or other name - Wave!
But also looks more improved.
Leave a comment:
-
Reading information on this machine . I have 2 questions:
1. Higher power TX , but is the reason for operating frequency of around 8 khz for European and UK market only , not for U.S. ? Or was it originally 10 khz and someone changed it.
2. In the RX circuit is Iron Masking done by using Harmonic frequency or notch filter ? How is the coin seen through nails . I think both the rusty nail and the coin are picked up simultaneously . They use a large standard DD search coil in the field tests so the secret must be in RX circuit ?
A Mixed circuit of both Tesoro and Fisher , maybe a schematic will surface here soon from our Bulgarian Friends .
HH...............Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
This version maybe not.Originally posted by amtech2005 View PostThank-You Maikl for posting pcb photos . Of course IC chips are sanded off !!
Ivconic correct , probably is TGSL . I am trying to find Bulgarian forum now .
Best Regards............Eugene
Looking at RX stage i recognize Fisher's like.
This is probably derivate between several schematics.
Could be something similar to SMW but more complex.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank-You Maikl for posting pcb photos . Of course IC chips are sanded off !!
Ivconic correct , probably is TGSL . I am trying to find Bulgarian forum now .
Best Regards............Eugene
Leave a comment:
-
Here are some images of PCB with the Bulgarian Forum
Leave a comment:
-
the power of using 358 lm as I recall there are more, but one the voltage possible fault lies in it or in one of two transistors provide a voltage of 11v .
Leave a comment:
-
the first detector that is sold by Vladimir Lilova the bandido, or tgsl ,golden mask was the initial version of the magnum with two channels ,2 golden mask and golden mask and golden mask 3+ ,the same machine the difference between golden and golden 2 3 is a table golden3 VCO and two-tone discriminationa golden mask 3 + is crafted with special oscillator with two MOSFETs, and in 7555 used the generator which gives two to three times the force tx osciltoru, but Golden Mask 3 .
Leave a comment:
-
I made draw of first TGSL schematic version back in 2007.
Don't remember exact month.
I don't recall that GM was introduced yet than?
Maybe it was?
I can't tell for sure.
Even so, than first GM could be actually SMW or Caesar?
Caesar is initially older Bulgarian design, maybe 15 years old, maybe older and was
later adopted from Serbian DIY'ers and named "Caesar", "Rover" etc..etc...
Much later i named it "SMW" because of fun and mostly because of the topic i started back than: (S)erbian (M)ost (W)anted...
And maybe all this is irrelevant, maybe GM is something much different.
I can't tell, never saw it and never tested it.
Like i said; i am just hearing certain rumors and presumptions on various forums.
It is really irrelevant as long as owners of those detectors are satisfied with them.
Man here asked for help, so i tried to give him some leads.
Leave a comment:
-
Golden mask was first built as far as I remember long time before the TGSL,
perhaps it is older schematic, most likely based of Fisher schematic.
Leave a comment:
-
true not. only not here. here are not bulgarians with maecenas aims to share new their schematics. only oldie ones you can find here off. take Troy shadow X5 schematic shared by MRAND and search similarities. thinking they copied X5, IMO.Do you know qhere I could find the schematics in order to repair ?
Leave a comment:
-
I heard rumors that one of those GM versions are actually TGSL.
Which one? I can't tell.
And some versions are actually "Wave" and some are "SMW".
Really not sure, maybe those are just rumors.
But for any case, here are the leads, and you can check it inside by comparing to those schematics, which are already available here on forum.
Take a close shots of it's inside, maybe we can recognize which one is that.
But sure it is some older and known design, maybe a bit changed and improved...
Leave a comment:
-
Golden Mask Schematic
Hi everybody !
During the last week-end, my goldenmask 3+ failed.
There is no more sound when I turn it on even so the led flashes as usually.
Do you know qhere I could find the schematics in order to repair ?
Best regards.
Jean-LucTags: None
- Likes 1
Leave a comment: