Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Mask Schematic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by maikl View Post
    Thank-You Maikl !! I see a lot of information on just those 3 pages .

    HH.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Hi amtech2005. Look at this http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=16524&page=3

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I haven't such luck to see Eureka so far, nor to test it or work with it.
    Each detector is somehow similar to another one.
    Yet, i think Eureka is to much complex to be compared with something much simpler like GM.
    Eureka is having uPC and huge pile of various IC's.
    I don't think GM is anyhow related to any Minelab model.

    Ivconic , where can I find information on the Magnum/Wave you talked about ? Thank-You


    HH.................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I haven't such luck to see Eureka so far, nor to test it or work with it.
    Each detector is somehow similar to another one.
    Yet, i think Eureka is to much complex to be compared with something much simpler like GM.
    Eureka is having uPC and huge pile of various IC's.
    I don't think GM is anyhow related to any Minelab model.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Ivconic Look Here !!!

    Mr. Ivconic !!!! Look what I found , do you remember this machine from 1992 that disappeared , Eureka Ace for Europe a dual , 8 and 19 khz with difficult soil toggle mode !!!!
    Is it coincidence or am I dreaming again about circuit similarities !! Not too much posted now , but See Attachments :

    Have a Great Day Everyone !!

    Best Regerds..............Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Despite shaved IC labels it would be really piece of cake to make reverse ee on it.
    I really don't understand why those people do rasp IC labels on such simple designs?
    If it was a bit more serious or complex design, with some specific ic's - than it would make a sense to scrape labels and confuse the others... but on such simple design is really trivial to do that.
    To stop who?
    This can stop from copying, only, complete beginners and nobody else.
    Generally, for unknown opamps, dual or quad, IC sockets are installed and few models are checked.
    So sooner or later proper opamp will take the place. Opamp is opamp. We do know very well what kind of opamp is suitable on given place in design.
    So it is really trivial to sand labels from opamps.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    The Bulgarians need to stop calling it Bandido Golden Mask on their forums . I remember they were selling complete Magnum circuit boards a few years back on a .BG site and then maybe they were modified slightly to what we see today .

    The 8 khz is odd , but maybe has better canceling to rusty nails . I need to study more before I get excited and post ideas too fast !! I only see one 14 pin [st microelectronics] ic labeled Ez DU809 ? We need better pictures.

    HH.............Eugene
    It is TL074 and follows after RX front end. As expected.
    So up to that stage (including it) it is close to Wave.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Photos are still unusable to make even closer guess, nor tracing.
    Yet, roughly, we can see RX with transistor front end and TX with bunch transistors too.
    That's why i assume it must have something to do with Magnum/Wave...

    The Bulgarians need to stop calling it Bandido Golden Mask on their forums . I remember they were selling complete Magnum circuit boards a few years back on a .BG site and then maybe they were modified slightly to what we see today .

    The 8 khz is odd , but maybe has better canceling to rusty nails . I need to study more before I get excited and post ideas too fast !! I only see one 14 pin [st microelectronics] ic labeled Ez DU809 ? We need better pictures.

    HH.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Photos are still unusable to make even closer guess, nor tracing.
    Yet, roughly, we can see RX with transistor front end and TX with bunch transistors too.
    That's why i assume it must have something to do with Magnum/Wave...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Getting Closer , but the last picture is still very poor !! Only 1 ic is clear . My next guess : The circuit is a mix of Bandido/Troy ? It will be a Great Project for this Winter Thanks Everyone .

    Best Regards............Eugene
    I don't see Bandido nor Troy (especially not Troy!) similarities but more to Magnum/Wave.
    Maybe he meant "Bandito" not "Bandido" ?
    Because "Bandito" was also some older Bulgarian effort.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hey great

    the ic´s are not sanded i hope that our specialists here can now start to to draw their traces

    Getting Closer , but the last picture is still very poor !! Only 1 ic is clear . My next guess : The circuit is a mix of Bandido/Troy ? It will be a Great Project for this Winter Thanks Everyone .

    Best Regards............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hey great

    the ic´s are not sanded i hope that our specialists here can now start to to draw their traces

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    low quality pics.. GM2 or 3 they should be the same
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Hello Ivconic and Everyone .

    I am reading from Bulgarian Forum that the Golden Mask 3 took 2 years of work and is made by Mr. Rossi from mostly a modified Bandido II circuit ?

    Golden Mask I and 2 also from Bandido . But who knows where HF-18 khz Golden mask version came from . Magnum TX was 15 khz by the way . Wish we had sharp PCB photos . Very interesting topic started here !!


    Regards.............Eugene
    Eugene,
    There are also PI machines named "Golden Mask Pulse Ver.1.0".



    Here is the golden mask of Thracian King Seutus III find 2004 in Bulgaria.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X