Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Thanks you Eugene for your answer, I'm waiting for some news from you if you get it.

    Hello Legaucho . Yahoo Babel Fish is Unbelievable compared to Google Translate !!! Try it , it is like reading a brand new Book !!! I will research again tomorrow , its late after midnight here and I am off work for several days now so this is a perfect research and study time for me !! So we are looking for a clear schematic , switches and potentiometer info. for a Lobo that actually works , like from the field tests of 10 years ago saying Lobo is a "Remarkable gold and coin machine" !!

    HH..............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Thank-You Legaucho for posting this link and information , Great timing on your part !!

    I have been researching this forum already today and yesterday and yes 2 members have built this [Foma and Maxbiri] , but there were problems . And the "Forum Link" you posted of "29 pages" discusses some of these problems .

    I used google translate on your link and read several arguments one on Resonance or no resonance . 2nd argument on discrimination , 3rd argument or problem with [seals] ?. I do not know if seals is correct translation. But anyway a bunch of information is on the link you posted and quite a bit is posted here on this forum too !!

    Everything should be posted that you need to know except the 10 x 5 elliptical coil . The Russian schematic looks definitely different than the 2 originals from 1989 and 1990 and the Foma or maxbiri version . Right now I am researching the link you posted . I may try a different translate software to see what "seal" means . Thanks again for posting !!

    Best Regards.............Eugene
    Thanks you Eugene for your answer, I'm waiting for some news from you if you get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Originally posted by Legaucho View Post
    Hello all,

    Someone on this forum has he ever seen or worked on this modified version of the famous Tesoro Lobo. I found this link on the Russian site "md4u.ru" but there is no information on wiring switches and potentiometers. In addition the diagram of file to download is not very readable.
    Pending further information from you, good day.

    Link for download: http://md4u.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=8186

    Link to monitor the forum topic ( Can be translate with Google from russian to english ): http://http://md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2681&start=675
    Thank-You Legaucho for posting this link and information , Great timing on your part !!

    I have been researching this forum already today and yesterday and yes 2 members have built this [Foma and Maxbiri] , but there were problems . And the "Forum Link" you posted of "29 pages" discusses some of these problems .

    I used google translate on your link and read several arguments one on Resonance or no resonance . 2nd argument on discrimination , 3rd argument or problem with [seals] ?. I do not know if seals is correct translation. But anyway a bunch of information is on the link you posted and quite a bit is posted here on this forum too !!

    Everything should be posted that you need to know except the 10 x 5 elliptical coil . The Russian schematic looks definitely different than the 2 originals from 1989 and 1990 and the Foma or maxbiri version . Right now I am researching the link you posted . I may try a different translate software to see what "seal" means . Thanks again for posting !!

    Best Regards.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Legaucho
    started a topic Tesoro Lobo news

    Tesoro Lobo news

    Hello all,

    Someone on this forum has he ever seen or worked on this modified version of the famous Tesoro Lobo. I found this link on the Russian site "md4u.ru" but there is no information on wiring switches and potentiometers. In addition the diagram of file to download is not very readable.
    Pending further information from you, good day.

    Link for download: http://md4u.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=8186

    Link to monitor the forum topic ( Can be translate with Google from russian to english ): http://http://md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2681&start=675
Working...
X