Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LukaZ
    replied
    it was done according to this diagram, my Lobo works at 17.5kHz, C14=250pf, the RX coil should be set to 18.1kHz, I haven't done that yet, and I still need to check exactly. IC, U4B, in parallel with C9, instead of a 100K resistor, a 500K trimpot should be placed, also, on Lm392 responsible for battery monitoring, instead of 3k3, a trimpot for fine-tuning the threshold is placed. I used a probe from a Golden Mask, and it is very close to the inductance of a tesoro probe, for a device at 17.5kHz

    edit: I also had to remove R5, for some reason with it, IC7660 wouldn't workClick image for larger version  Name:	LOBO Sch.ORIGINAL.jpg Views:	0 Size:	196.0 KB ID:	415570

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    Please, can you publish the schematic revised correctly?

    Leave a comment:


  • LukaZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Maurizio2 View Post
    I would like to know if there is anyone who managed to complete Lobo successfully.
    here it is. it works fine on the table;
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Oh, and the schematic for the above post is 7808. lm2930 is hard to find

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    He is different from the one on the pcb, is there a more common substitute?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mario-j23
    replied
    LM2930-8 Positive Regulator​ 8V, 150mA

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    What kind of component is the lm29808 in the power supply part? I can't find any information. Is there a substitute?

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    Originally posted by perdica 2 View Post

    1.about U5B ,SORRY i was basing on a previos posteted schematic where pin5 was grounded,
    the FOMA and W.LAHR have right conections with pin6 grounded, sorry!!
    -with R10 100k on sim. when you tourning disk.pot. a some kind of jumping was apearing on phase , but with biger value of R10 (150k and more ) has a good shift of 30-180deg
    2.if you see on my picture the GEB channel is is on 0 DEG reference to RX signal measured at the output of the pre-amp (pin 1 of U7A) ,and if you see when it rise,it make slite curve whitch narrow the the accept region from -80 to +90 (narrows 180 to 170 deg),thats becouse to reject ferrite and ferromagnetics materials
    - the center of accept region is 0-DEG
    - with 30 to 180 on disc channel i refer to that ,the center of disc channel goes from 30 to 180 ref to RX signal measured at pin 1 of U7A
    3.the pre-amp i call ,everything from input ay C4 to output at (pin 1 of U7A),
    -yes ref signal is measured at the input of bf245(tis75)
    -RX CAP i refer to parallel cap with coil
    -try to get good sine on tx ,without good sine it makes huge changes at at GEB and DISK
    -W.LAHR schematic it looks best with one mistake R14 from 1k ->10k (R10 sel.)
    Hi Perdica!
    I understood that R10 must be at least 150Kohm to have the right discrimination.
    About point 2, I could not understand what was written, sorry, please if you can explain better.
    Any other useful information is welcome.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    I would like to know if there is anyone who managed to complete Lobo successfully.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    Hi Waltr,
    yes you are right, the coils can also be purchased on ebay.
    However I have to say that my experience with buying used coils on ebay is negative.
    In fact, I have purchased two coils over time but both with problems.
    Maybe it was just a coincidence.​

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Or a used coil - maybe from Ebay

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    Sorry, I discover today that Tesoro has gone out of business therefore the only solution is to self made the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maurizio2
    replied
    I would like to try to build this detector, but to start I would rather buy an original coil. Which model should I take?

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    The one Eugene was working on was the most complete that I know of. I have a couple TGSL boards here thinking of Bumping freq up to 32Khz.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X