Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesoro Lobo news

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pimadoddz
    replied
    Which Lobo version is ok?I read that some are wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Sacchetti
    replied
    Originally posted by ZL17 View Post
    My Lobo is working, but there is a problem with the coil (Tx - 170 coil wire 0.2 - 47n, Rx - 65 turns with wire 0,3 - 6n8, 25 x 12.5) - can not see well in the "all metal", the "discrimination" is much better, but after adjustment potentiometer on the 30% no longer sees metals (R10 - 100K). By moving relative to each coil, I noticed that at some point the speaker is silent, and here begins widzić metals. In the most optimal point on the oscilloscope is a graph as in this picture of "my lobo" (measuring points at the exit to the coil). With a genuine Lobo noticed that the chart here is a little different (photo of "original lobo" - the second sine wave is almost flat despite the same oscilloscope settings). When I try to get a graph similar to the original in my lobo stops working properly (adjustable potentiometers on the board also does nothing). My question is whether it can change the number of turns in the coils? Thank you for all the answers.
    1. My Lobo
    [ATTACH]25623[/ATTACH]

    / 2.Oryginal Lobo
    [ATTACH]25624[/ATTACH]
    Hi ZL17,
    please, can you enlarge the rx signal on original lobo to see better the phase shift compared to tx?
    Thank you.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Sacchetti
    replied
    Originally posted by zoomix View Post
    Hello polkruv,

    I actually have a problem with the coils and it does not benefit the development of the lobo.

    I have an original and SEF coil for tecknetics T2 (14kHz). I searched the web connectivity but I have not found. I made measurements on the connector but we must know whether he did it not integrated component in the coil .. (or other capacity). if anyone has any info on the connections of the coils could be used as ca.

    On my diagram is not very complicated, all components are in the exact recommended value on the schematic of FOMA. and my PCBs from the site of REDRAM

    The only difference is the value of capabilities that are tailored to my coils.

    To answer your question, following the patterns of FOMA
    (TX = 65 rounds of 0.28mm 1.33mH and RX 170 rounds of 0.22mm = 10.97 mH)

    I measured 2.6 mH TX / RX 11ohms and 28.2 mH / 50 ohms.

    I'll post the diagram connector coils and T2 readings tonight.

    Maybe she could be compatible with the lobo. Legaucho said it worked okay, but he did not pursue testing ground ...

    thank you for your help
    Hi Zoomix,
    the ohm value of your coil is right but mH are double therefore I suspect you confused diameter with radius.
    Try to rebuild a new coil using half dimensions.

    Bye

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LOBO M1_edit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.3 KB
ID:	343616

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    LOBO M.LAY6, IC 7555 pins 3 and 6 connected. I think this is not correct. Should be pin 2-->6.?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hannu
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    a layout of lobo M from vlaser.

    [ATTACH]31986[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]31987[/ATTACH]
    What kind of diode is D1? Same sound circuit is used in "verator 3" and "thunder 7".

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Final Results.pdf

    My 8 inch Tesoro concentric coil has gone intermittent. I completely destroyed
    it trying to take it apart and repair it. I did manage to make some measurements
    during the process and decided to build a copy as best I could.
    This is my fist attempt at metal detector coil building. My background is
    designing and building magnetic resonance coils for research projects at VHF and
    UHF frequencies but not 17.5 KHz. I thought this would be fun project and maybe I
    could learn something in the process. This blog has been more than helpful when
    it comes to information although the Tesoro Lobo Supertraq doesn't seem to have
    many followers. I thought I should contribute.
    This is my finished coil. I made a document in case I had to do this again in
    the future and thought maybe the information could be useful to someone else.

    Thanks,

    Praco

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    a layout of lobo M from vlaser.

    [ATTACH]31986[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]31987[/ATTACH]

    dear,
    KT315

    what is the coil spec

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    many thanks

    some nice days to you all

    and dont loose any fingers on sylvester

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Kevs Lobo Lite

    Christmas present. You will need to download Target3001- PCB Pool version from somewhere. Hope attachment works.

    Kevs Lobo Lite.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    oh yes
    the lobo m layout is really good

    i will get some double sided foto pcb from bungard the next days
    so i have a good base to escape from my mother in law over christmas holidays
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1406886955538_Image_galleryImage_Undated_handout_picture_o.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	342345

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    a layout of lobo M from vlaser.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4094469.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.3 KB
ID:	342340
    LOBO M.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    test of Lobo mod on ring daddy and a file (not mine).

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    lobo schematic moded
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LOBO_M1_sch.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	342339

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X