Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • elizeu
    replied
    Congratulations for your work
    I have been interested in mounting this equipment.
    Elizeu from Brazil.

    Leave a comment:


  • moscadondres
    replied
    Hi Jap,
    Can you help me?Ihave try to program 4 atmega8 with usbasp on pony,extreme burner and others but i din'd could any program v05;can you tell me how you connect the atmega8;thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    GOOD EVENING TO ALL..
    I have construction and I pim 2 ..with 30cm coil ,and my results were I had no big DEPTH detection,and that the processor creeps ARGOS is very appreciate ..Someone has fabrication YOU largest coil ..can to help me on this..
    Thanks in advance g.s

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDevil
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Speedy_G & BlackDevil the PIM-2 detector is v.good,Good luck .best timej.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDevil
    replied
    Hi Speedy_G
    Thanks!
    My LCD shows something like I2 or 12 after S1 and S2. This is not a problem.
    Probably, it is the software of the LCD.
    Will share results, when I finish the project.
    Best regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackDevil View Post
    Hi Jap! I need your help.This is my PIM-2, schematics V3 and hex V05. Coil is 38 cm; 24 turns cat 5 - 2,75 ohm, 0,660 mH, CPU Atmega8-16PU.Very low sensitivity! 1 € - < 10 cm! No discrimination. What the problem?

    Regards!

    [ATTACH]24468[/ATTACH]
    Hi BlackDevil

    I was admiring your work on the PIM-2 detector and its very professional-looking. Congratulations.
    Did you ever solve the small problem you had with the LCD display which you posted previously e.g. 'LCD shows something like I2 or 12 after S1 and S2?'
    I am thinking of building the PIM-2 as the digital version of the Delta Pulse 2+ which I built successfully only last year with discrimination employing the PIC 18F252 microcontroller.
    Good luck with the rest of the project...oh, by the way, please check your Personal Messages Inbox.
    Thanks

    Ciao

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • selim
    replied
    Originally posted by darkobx View Post
    elbombaci,

    please answer to last 3 replies, we need your help.
    "elbombaci" web site

    Leave a comment:


  • darkobx
    replied
    elbombaci,

    please answer to last 3 replies, we need your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackDevil
    replied
    Hi Jap! I need your help.This is my PIM-2, schematics V3 and hex V05. Coil is 38 cm; 24 turns cat 5 - 2,75 ohm, 0,660 mH, CPU Atmega8-16PU.Very low sensitivity! 1 € - < 10 cm! No discrimination. What the problem?

    Regards!

    My PIM-2.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • clarck93
    replied
    SOMEBODY can tell me the meaning of s1 and s2 on lcd ????
    thank you to all

    Leave a comment:


  • darkobx
    replied
    Need Help!

    I have finished PIM-2 using Schematics V3 and hex V05. Coil is 35cm, 24 turns cat 5e, 2.8ohm
    CPU Atmega8-16PU.

    LCD shows something like I2 or 12 after S1 and S2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    ahaa sorry ,I do not understand why Now I understand ! _regards Maikl !!

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Buna Jap ! tu est Stefan asa ? am ku voi ceva sa terminam daka avec interesur jeu vorbesk ka voi ama nu pot bas sa skriu bine am vazut ka santec mult bun programer da trimetecam skipu adres sa vorbim . Salut Jap !!!!!! Greeting !!
    jap not Romanian... I think he's an Egyptian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    greeting jap !I speak your language and understand but I do not know to write not really send me your contact thank you !!ok Qiaozhi !!!!!! It is a translation ! jap but you do not have!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X