Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIM-2 Digital Metal Detector Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • volcano
    replied
    hi all
    can anyone help me how to programming PIM-2
    with program is first (avr_yazilim.code_v05.hex) OR (avr_yazilim.eeprom_v05.hex)
    OR one of them

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • tjmlena
    replied
    I have aproblem with PIM-2:

    LCD have light and no data no bars, nothing

    and IRF 740 is too HOT, I´ve burned my fingers

    I need your help

    TIA

    tjmalena

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Hi Miata, thanks for photo.

    This problem due to PCB. You scrape your PCB as the following photo.



    Your damping resistor must be:

    560R~680R for 35cm Coil
    470R~680R for 1m2 Coil.

    Best Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Miata
    replied
    Hi,

    elbombaci, thank you for programmed ATMega8 V06, but PIM2 didn't work. At startup,
    I get a "Coil Error". I try different coils without effect. The PCB works fine with V05 before modification.


    Regards
    Jürgen
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by volcano View Post
    Yes I've done this
    8 ohm is the value of coil only
    Hi Volcano
    I perform similar reels Cat5, 24 laps, 30 cm, and strength gave me a value of 2 ohms.
    Once I gave a higher value than usual, and proved to be a poor quality cable.
    In any way not a value as high as 8 ohms, there must be another problem.
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi volcano
    -By Digital set Measures 3 ohm.
    -Try to calibrate the device before measuring .the short between two measurements lead will give first value ​​of wire resistance and measure the value then subtract the first value,give coil resistance.
    best time
    j.
    Yes I've done this
    8 ohm is the value of coil only

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi volcano
    -By Digital set Measures 3 ohm.
    -Try to calibrate the device before measuring .the short between two measurements lead will give first value ​​of wire resistance and measure the value then subtract the first value,give coil resistance.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi volcano
    use the coil that has30~35cm cat5 3x8 = 24tu.
    best time
    j.
    thank you jap
    I made 30cm coil with CAT5E 3X8 ( so 24 tur)
    But the problem is
    When I measure the the coil I find 8
    -------------
    volcano = elmahboule

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sinko1
    From your point of view the change Atmega8---->pic 16f877a. an effect.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sinko1
    I see that 2 works same!!!!!
    best time
    j.
    Hi, display vizualization is same, but crazy star is more stable and selections is very good

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sinko1
    I see that 2 works same!!!!!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi volcano
    use the coil that has30~35cm cat5 3x8 = 24tu.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • volcano
    replied
    hello elbombaci

    I have made 2 coils 30 cm of diameter but I have a problem
    when i measure the first coil I find 4.5 ohm
    and the second (CAT5E) is 8 ohm
    so the question .
    Which coil is correct to use?
    thanks a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • sinko1
    replied
    Hello, is used as a base foundation of Pim 2 are not identical, but see for yourself that discrimination works much better than Pim 2, this machine is a crazy-star 1 . thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi to all
    ------Please comment ----------
    -With Notice how to Change Atmega8---->pic 16f877a.
    -The same Way display screen = The same Way HEX FILE
    -The same PCB.

    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X