Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vlambers
    replied
    I'm talking about my board )
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    gerber_mask (1).rar

    Leave a comment:


  • vlambers
    replied
    Good day. Would it be interesting to place gerber files or links for self-ordering boards?

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	70d27637-44ba-4080-b202-86512a982d7b_1_0_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	353680
    Click image for larger version

Name:	70d27637-44ba-4080-b202-86512a982d7b_2_0_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	353681

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Thanks for the answer. You can track the board, but the scheme is easier and it takes less time

    Leave a comment:


  • Nexus
    replied
    Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
    I do not know what the word "treats" implies, but the board works without any problems, it was tested in assembly and on the ground on a real cop. Use, dear colleagues, radio amateurs !!!

    translator incorrectly translated-verified in real search
    The value of all components is printed on the board, so you would not need a schematic. However if you do need a schematic can trace it back with ease. It's only a two layer board.

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	c4c741f9-f104-4cbb-84b4-3867981aeabb_1_0_1.png
Views:	2
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	352653Good evening! Dear amateurs, who can give a scheme for this board (the board was previously published in the subject, brought to a normal state)? The board works very well, but we need a scheme

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied

    Click image for larger version

Name:	c4c741f9-f104-4cbb-84b4-3867981aeabb_1_0_1.png
Views:	2
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	352630Of course you need !!! I will also ask you to lay out this board, it works very well! Colleague, radio amateur, do not be nervous, let others gather MAGNUM

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    If someone needs it. Error in translation

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    I do not know what the word "treats" implies, but the board works without any problems, it was tested in assembly and on the ground on a real cop. Use, dear colleagues, radio amateurs !!!

    translator incorrectly translated-verified in real search

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    He is ready if someone treats him, let him write
    Click image for larger version

Name:	48373588_362973614280411_2544112663625990144_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	352625
    Click image for larger version

Name:	48408831_271718583698834_74623622248923136_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	352626

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    CDR

    I was not able to attach CDR files (can not zip under 1MB), so I saved it in https://files.fm/u/736c3t63

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Thank you for your congratulations, but you are wrong. There are a lot of devices on our, Russian-language sites, such as "Kvazar ARM", "Fortuna M, M2", "Terminator", "Megatron M", "Clone PI AVR" are freely available , i.e., all documentation is available-from the circuit to the printed circuit board. However, few people are able to assemble, set up, properly shape the appearance. So buyers for my age will suffice, it would be health (two months ago I had a heart attack). I applied personally and received an offer to buy, so I broke the monopoly. Let the radio amateurs collect the device. E e Thank you again for your attention!

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Congratulations. You've already stopped selling PCBs

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Спасибо за помощь Hyena,там есть еще файл лицевой панели

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X