Originally posted by ivconic
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
Hello cnckecgoOriginally posted by cnckecgo View Posthttps://hizliresim.com/88r7ljx
Magnum detector against small coins.It just needs to be checked pcb I lay. No drawing, there is just a picture TX 1 MH RX 10 MH It is very stable and sensitive detector like Fisher Goldbug.
Could you show a diagram - let's make a comparison?
Leave a comment:
-
HızlıResim'e yüklenen görsel, 05 Temmuz 2025 tarihinde yüklendi, 8031×4724 piksel çözünürlüğünde, JPG formatında. Görsel kimliği: 88r7ljx.
Magnum detector against small coins.It just needs to be checked pcb I lay. No drawing, there is just a picture TX 1 MH RX 10 MH It is very stable and sensitive detector like Fisher Goldbug.
Leave a comment:
-
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
A few hours ago I went out to clear the snow in front of the house... and had a close encounter of the third kind!Originally posted by Melbeta View PostI love cats myself, we used to farm, people from the town would bring cats out to the farm country, and abandon them. A Pity!!!!!!! We let them live on our farm. They caught a lot of mice and ate them...
MELBETA
A black monster with glowing green eyes appeared in front of me!
I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat !!!
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Ruben
The coil is originally purchased. There are only minor changes, the oscillator is used according to the scheme in Tesoro Cibola at a frequency of 14kHz, at position U1 is TL074, at position D10 is used stabilizer 7805 as a reference for U11. I put a 1k Ohm resistor in series between the base of Q2. U10 consists instead of 4041 from two complementary transistors BD139/140. together with R89, I still have a 20k Ohm resistance trimmer included in the series to fine-tune the discrimination. The wiring basically works for the first time
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I love cats myself, we used to farm, people from the town would bring cats out to the farm country, and abandon them. A Pity!!!!!!! We let them live on our farm. They caught a lot of mice and ate them...
MELBETA
Leave a comment:
-
Ha, ha, ha! I believe that Carl will be delighted with such a topic!
No, we won't talk too much about cats.
Except to repeat; no, of course I do not "hit" cats!
I was just "shaken" out of bed by the terrible chaos and "carnage" in the room!
The usual morning "game".
I take a sock and chase miscreants around the room with it and if I catch anyone; that one gets a sock on the head!
That's all!

- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
OK. I understand. But please don't hit cats.
Best wishes
Gwil
(Maybe there should be a new thread about cats)
Leave a comment:
Here is main Magnum
It's work properly?
Leave a comment: