Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Last time I saw bobcat was some 45 years ago.
    Now I keep cats.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	AATXAJwY5NgyV1ju9I8aCpWeH8VExLTmN_Ok-L9pvg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	439037

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    https://hizliresim.com/88r7ljx​

    Leave a comment:


  • pechkata
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
    https://hizliresim.com/88r7ljx
    Magnum detector against small coins.It just needs to be checked pcb I lay. No drawing, there is just a picture TX 1 MH RX 10 MH It is very stable and sensitive detector like Fisher Goldbug.
    Hello cnckecgo
    Could you show a diagram - let's make a comparison?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    HızlıResim'e yüklenen görsel, 05 Temmuz 2025 tarihinde yüklendi, 8031×4724 piksel çözünürlüğünde, JPG formatında. Görsel kimliği: 88r7ljx.

    Magnum detector against small coins.It just needs to be checked pcb I lay. No drawing, there is just a picture TX 1 MH RX 10 MH It is very stable and sensitive detector like Fisher Goldbug.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bonchev2
    replied
    Hello cat lovers Here is main Magnum It's work properly?

    Leave a comment:


  • lokaj81
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20241225_074545.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	311.0 KB
ID:	431869 Merry Christmas Friends

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Melbeta View Post
    I love cats myself, we used to farm, people from the town would bring cats out to the farm country, and abandon them. A Pity!!!!!!! We let them live on our farm. They caught a lot of mice and ate them...
    MELBETA
    A few hours ago I went out to clear the snow in front of the house... and had a close encounter of the third kind!
    A black monster with glowing green eyes appeared in front of me!

    I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat !!!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • lokaj81
    replied
    Hello Ruben
    The coil is originally purchased. There are only minor changes, the oscillator is used according to the scheme in Tesoro Cibola at a frequency of 14kHz, at position U1 is TL074, at position D10 is used stabilizer 7805 as a reference for U11. I put a 1k Ohm resistor in series between the base of Q2. U10 consists instead of 4041 from two complementary transistors BD139/140. together with R89, I still have a 20k Ohm resistance trimmer included in the series to fine-tune the discrimination. The wiring basically works for the first time​

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by lokaj81 View Post
    My detector
    Could you share the details of the coil and how you built it?
    Also could you share the PCB you used and the schematic you used and the changes you made to make it work properly?​

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by lokaj81 View Post
    My detector
    You show a completed detector, but you don't say how it works. Share the results.​

    Leave a comment:


  • lokaj81
    replied
    My detector
    Last edited by lokaj81; 12-19-2024, 12:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Melbeta
    replied
    I love cats myself, we used to farm, people from the town would bring cats out to the farm country, and abandon them. A Pity!!!!!!! We let them live on our farm. They caught a lot of mice and ate them...
    MELBETA

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ha, ha, ha! I believe that Carl will be delighted with such a topic!
    No, we won't talk too much about cats.
    Except to repeat; no, of course I do not "hit" cats!
    I was just "shaken" out of bed by the terrible chaos and "carnage" in the room!
    The usual morning "game".
    I take a sock and chase miscreants around the room with it and if I catch anyone; that one gets a sock on the head!
    That's all!

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Gwil
    replied
    OK. I understand. But please don't hit cats.

    Best wishes

    Gwil

    (Maybe there should be a new thread about cats)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X